HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Like Tree314Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2018, 02:23 PM   #2626

How does it work for commuters with concession? Like old folks or school kids?
It's deducts directly from your bank card, so no concessions.
Ez-link will need to work with Apple to place their stored value cards on  Pay for the readers to detect discounts
Old 09-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #2627

hi guys, I have just registered on the ABT portal and received the email to activate the contactless payment from 12 April at any GTM machine.

can I confirm if the activation at the GTM machine is required before I register my iPhone for ApplePay at the 3 stations? Can I still use ApplePay and yet retain the EZ-Link feature on my credit card?

Thanks!
guokeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 02:36 PM   #2628

for those already using Mobile Payment for ABT, did you receive any notification after you register at the Transit-link within the 7 days that you are clear to use??
Dingding6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 02:45 PM   #2629

Previous posts indicate that no, no notification will be sent.

for those already using Mobile Payment for ABT, did you receive any notification after you register at the Transit-link within the 7 days that you are clear to use??
Dingding6 likes this.
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:45 PM   #2630

I registered on Fri. And I just tried tapping on a bus. The Ezlink reader indicated that my bank card is not supported. In Google Pay app, it shows "Public Transport" with the transaction in "pending" status.
i think bus may be slower. some mrt lines faster?
if only take 1 mrt line without transfer, maybe can try earlier.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:53 PM   #2631

I registered for the mobile payment 2 days back, but today I reset my iPhone and restore the iCloud backup. I have to reactivate all the cards in my mobile wallet, and to my horror the virtual card numbers have also changed, although I am using back the same physical card in the wallet. Does it mean I have to go TransitLnk office to re-register again?

Does it mean every time we reset the iPhone we must re-register with TransitLnk again since the virtual card numbers have changed?

Last edited by Scuderia; 09-04-2018 at 04:57 PM..
Scuderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:54 PM   #2632

I registered for the mobile payment 2 days back, but today I reset my iPhone and restore the iCloud backup. Notice the I have to reactivate all the cards in my mobile wallet, and to my horror the virtual card number s have also changed. Does it mean I have to go TransitLnk office to re-register again?
From my understanding, yes, you would need to head down and re-register the ‘new’ cards again.
ashhong likes this.
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #2633
Great Supremacy Member

I registered for the mobile payment 2 days back, but today I reset my iPhone and restore the iCloud backup. I have to reactivate all the cards in my mobile wallet, and to my horror the virtual card numbers have also changed, although using the same physical card. Does it mean I have to go TransitLnk office to re-register again?
Yep. Tough luck.
Mach3.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:03 PM   #2634

I registered for the mobile payment 2 days back, but today I reset my iPhone and restore the iCloud backup. I have to reactivate all the cards in my mobile wallet, and to my horror the virtual card numbers have also changed, although I am using back the same physical card in the wallet. Does it mean I have to go TransitLnk office to re-register again?

Does it mean every time we reset the iPhone we must re-register with TransitLnk again since the virtual card numbers have changed?
yes, have to.
no choice.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:20 PM   #2635
Arch-Supremacy Member

Earlier on I went to Tampines station ticket office to activate it on my Apple Watch (need to do it twice) and was told need to wait 6 days then can use.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:08 PM   #2636

AFAIK youíll only need to do this during the trial period.
PetPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #2637
Supremacy Member

Does this scheme work for concenssion card user ?

Reset as in soft reset or full clean format ?
If log off iTunes or iCloud also will affect ?

yes, have to.
no choice.

Last edited by PetPet; 09-04-2018 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: double posting
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:37 PM   #2638

Does this scheme work for concenssion card user ?
No.

Reset as in soft reset or full clean format ?
If log off iTunes or iCloud also will affect ?
Yes there'll be a chance where your virtual cards will be given a new token.
Kindly read the FAQ here
Old 09-04-2018, 09:22 PM   #2639

Left wrist for me too. I find I have to turn my left shoulder quite a bit to angle the watch face (series 2) towards the fare gate reader. Quite a few times misjudged the distance and ended up whacking the screen on the reader :-(
for your transaction with missing entry and exit, how much were u charged? 2 dollars each?
Old 09-04-2018, 10:38 PM   #2640
Arch-Supremacy Member

Missing entry or exit fare can be refunded via claims feature on abt portal. So it doesn't matter if there is, provided users check the statement periodically..

for your transaction with missing entry and exit, how much were u charged? 2 dollars each?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.