 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, you mean too many records?
You could track your travel through the ABT portal itself.

:D :D :D

also, ABT don't do individual transaction leh. they usually accumulate to a certain amount then post the charge. or else, it will be by the number of days, like every 5 days. So its impossible to have many entries on the statement leh..

akrguy

Reaction score
Based on the information made available now, no registration is required for mobile devices as well. If you would like to trace transactions, you need to sign up then.

So do users need to register a simplygo account in order to tap with phone or no need can just activate Apple Pay and tap without any registrations?

Andy_Li

Reaction score
I just switched to using my POSB EVERYDAY n applied for auto top up via the ezlink

Used to use ABT but is hard to trace records if u using 1 credit card too frequently

Posted from PCWX using SM-G955F

login TransitLink app on ur phone
and receive instant notification after almost every tap-out

kinda annoying but at least I know how much I'm charged for each trip :s22:

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, you mean too many records?
You could track your travel through the ABT portal itself.

:D

I mean when u pay your credit card bill, u will see a long list which might b confusing

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
login TransitLink app on ur phone
and receive instant notification after almost every tap-out

kinda annoying but at least I know how much I'm charged for each trip
:s22:

That is why use ezlink n auto top up still better

Initially I linked my debit card to ABT but got few times my debit card no money inside, in the end I got to find top up machine n use credit card top up my ezlink. This happened whenever rushing for time

kalala

Master Member
Reaction score
"SimplyGo (previously known as Account-Based Ticketing) will make paying for public transport much more convenient for commuters as they will not need to top up a separate card."

They didn't mention what happens to those who is currently using ABT cards.. For cards that is both an ezlink and mastercard, previously we had to go to the machine and convert the card to contactless payment mode before we can use ABT.. does that also apply to SimplyGo?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"SimplyGo (previously known as Account-Based Ticketing) will make paying for public transport much more convenient for commuters as they will not need to top up a separate card."

They didn't mention what happens to those who is currently using ABT cards.. For cards that is both an ezlink and mastercard, previously we had to go to the machine and convert the card to contactless payment mode before we can use ABT.. does that also apply to SimplyGo?

Yes, you still need to manually make the switch. Certain bank cards has nets flashpay/paypass or ezlink/paypass combination. some people might have reloaded the ezlink wallet with funds and the system will not be able to decide which account (ie: paypass or ezlink) to deduct the money from.

Once you make the switch, you can then use the mastercard for transit purpose without registering with abt portal.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.