Like Tree314Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 10:17 AM   #2761

Has it been 7 working days yet?
6 days liao. LOL
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:33 AM   #2762
Arch-Supremacy Member

went to BV yesterday @ 6+ ticketing office is closed. guess must go again on weekend to register..
Montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:36 AM   #2763

Didn't you register last Friday? It's only been 5 working days leh.

6 days liao. LOL
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:46 AM   #2764

Didn't you register last Friday? It's only been 5 working days leh.
ooo. didnt realized it's 7 working days. i tot 7 days after reg.
lol.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:12 PM   #2765

those who have ezlink/flashpay same speed as physical mastercard, is it because u r using bank card with ezlink/flashpay? i think bank card's ezlink/flashpay should be slower than standalone ezlink/flashpay.
my usage for standalone flashpay is almost 0 sec... once the wallet reaches the reader already green light.
for physical mastercard inside wallet is around 0.5-1.0 sec... when the wallet reaches the reader, need to wait at least half a sec, it's not immediate.

for phones, sometimes fast sometimes slow, dunno is the reader signal issue, or iphone position. those who have iphone very fast speed, your iphone (top area) is touching the reader or has some distance? and how far is the distance?

Last edited by AnDyLe0; 12-04-2018 at 05:49 PM..
AnDyLe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:13 PM   #2766
Arch-Supremacy Member

I dropped a feedback to ABT mobile section, they clarified that they need time to update their system during the trial period.

What happens is that once your virtual cards are registered, they will need to input into the system which in terms spread to bus/mrt. both are running differently to cepas cards.

so only after 7 working days, then can successfully use the virtual cards on mrt/bus. some people can use on mrt but not buses yet cos of this.

also regarding samsung pay, though i know this is an apple forum, will also be able to add into the wallet only after 7 working days.

For apple pay, there is no express transit like suica until further notice..
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:30 PM   #2767

I have been using the MasterCard (ABT) for my train rides since last year and when I tried to register my iPhone and Apple Watch at city hall earlier, the person is not able to do it. Any options which I can try as I already have the same MasterCard in my Apple Pay for a Long time
cloudwane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:34 PM   #2768
Arch-Supremacy Member

What's the reason for them not to do it?

I have been using the MasterCard (ABT) for my train rides since last year and when I tried to register my iPhone and Apple Watch at city hall earlier, the person is not able to do it. Any options which I can try as I already have the same MasterCard in my Apple Pay for a Long time
Old 12-04-2018, 03:49 PM   #2769
Supremacy Member

my scenario.

Registered ABT online with POSB Everyday card on 7 Apr. Email received to activate the physical card from 10 Apr onwards.

Registered APPLE Pay at City Hall on 8 Apr.

Tried activating my physical card from 10 Apr till now, GTM shows 'Card is rejected and no longer valid'. No idea why. Was told by Transitlink to contact issuing bank for help which i yet to do so.

Yesterday, after reading that some HWZers here successfully use their APPLE Pay even when its not 7 working days, i tried it too on Downtown Line MRT. Success in tapping in and out.

Today, i tried on SBS bus and it is success in tapping in and out too.
EV1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:09 PM   #2770

What's the reason for them not to do it?

The NFC reader is lighted red, hence no idea what is the issue and apparently the lady donít seems to be familiar with this too. As a result, a long queue was formed behind and I will try again some other day I Guess.

Does it helps if I remove the card from my Apple Pay and add it back again?
Old 12-04-2018, 04:19 PM   #2771

Both your apple watch and phone cannot register?

For Apple watch, it's best you remove it from your wrist, unlock the watch and activate apple pay on the card you want and lay it down on the reader. The nfc chip on the watch is quite small, so contact with the reader is important.

For the iPhone, I had more trouble with that as I didn't know that the nfc chip is actually located at the top of the phone. You shouldn't lay it down on the reader but actually point the top of the phone close at the nfc reader.

The NFC reader is lighted red, hence no idea what is the issue and apparently the lady don’t seems to be familiar with this too. As a result, a long queue was formed behind and I will try again some other day I Guess.

Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:21 PM   #2772

The NFC reader is lighted red, hence no idea what is the issue and apparently the lady donít seems to be familiar with this too. As a result, a long queue was formed behind and I will try again some other day I Guess.

Try moving your device around the NFC reader until u see the LED turn green. Don't just put your phone/watch there and wait
Chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:01 PM   #2773
Arch-Supremacy Member

If it's red, it's an indication of failed handshake. You'll have to manipulate the placement yourself..

The NFC reader is lighted red, hence no idea what is the issue and apparently the lady don’t seems to be familiar with this too. As a result, a long queue was formed behind and I will try again some other day I Guess.

Old 12-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #2774

Ok thanks guys for the reply, shall try my luck again.

I did remove the Apple Watch from my wrist and place it on the reader.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:35 PM   #2775

I dropped a feedback to ABT mobile section, they clarified that they need time to update their system during the trial period.

What happens is that once your virtual cards are registered, they will need to input into the system which in terms spread to bus/mrt. both are running differently to cepas cards.

so only after 7 working days, then can successfully use the virtual cards on mrt/bus. some people can use on mrt but not buses yet cos of this.

also regarding samsung pay, though i know this is an apple forum, will also be able to add into the wallet only after 7 working days.

For apple pay, there is no express transit like suica until further notice..
Registered on Sunday and started using today. Seems to work fine for the buses and train I took.
zenify.me is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.