HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Like Tree314Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2018, 08:33 AM   #2806

Oh? Maybe your reader had an issue then. I switched to my abt mastercard after that and it scanned without a hitch.

Same thing happen to me.... Do circular motion on the watch, not working, cannot switch reader because got a metal thing separating me

Tried my original abt MasterCard 3 times all failed.

Regardless of whether it is 7 days or not.... My original abt MasterCard should work
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:04 AM   #2807

Oh? Maybe your reader had an issue then. I switched to my abt mastercard after that and it scanned without a hitch.
well.....that would be like i very sway then....3 days trial 3 days all got issue on the 1st reader i try.....

but then before this, my ABT mastercard never have any issue....no matter which reader i try.......1st problem occur after i register the same card for mobile payment trial

today the 3 fail error message on my ABT mastercard is "Please try again", thats mean can read but cannot proccess?
Dingding6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:09 AM   #2808

If all your issues are flying after the 7 working day waiting period, then you should file feedback with the ABT portal. After all we are the guinea pigs for this trial.

well.....that would be like i very sway then....3 days trial 3 days all got issue on the 1st reader i try.....

but then before this, my ABT mastercard never have any issue....no matter which reader i try.......1st problem occur after i register the same card for mobile payment trial

today the 3 fail error message on my ABT mastercard is "Please try again", thats mean can read but cannot proccess?
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #2809

If all your issues are flying after the 7 working day waiting period, then you should file feedback with the ABT portal. After all we are the guinea pigs for this trial.
i already filled feedback on the first day i got issue , so today is my third feedback

So what is 7 working days......normal working people 7 working days or SBS transit 7 working days?

SBS transit is working 7 days a week right?
Old 13-04-2018, 09:14 AM   #2810

if i not wrong, i think is the reader configured wrongly. which is why unable to detect ABT card/devices.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #2811
Arch-Supremacy Member

i already filled feedback on the first day i got issue , so today is my third feedback

So what is 7 working days......normal working people 7 working days or SBS transit 7 working days?

SBS transit is working 7 days a week right?
LOL. since when SBS is in the picture one.

the ABT is supported by transitlink, which is independent on any transport operator..

7 working days, normal office hours because transitlink don't open on weekends, i meant the HQ.
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:32 AM   #2812

the ABT is supported by transitlink, which is independent on any transport operator..

7 working days, normal office hours because transitlink don't open on weekends, i meant the HQ.
weeeeell

register (Mobile Payment) is by SBS, then to configure the card access i assume only to be by SBS personnel also since you don't normally allow outsider(Transitlink) to configure your in-house system(SBS)...

thats why i assume is SBS instead of transitlink
Old 13-04-2018, 09:32 AM   #2813
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just tried, When tap on bus, my Apple Pay read on bus and wallet show the transaction, but the bus reader never say bank card usage. I am not sure so I tap with my physical card again on bus entry reader then use card to tap for alight.

Walk to MRT Station, tap using iPhone X with mobile ABT, gantry open, show ďBank Card UsageĒ, works on train, not sure on SBS/SMRT public bus because it never say anything.

Need tap again on different reader(phone). Just experience the same issue
coloumbiaGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:39 AM   #2814
Supremacy Member

how do we change the sequence of the card shown when we double click the apple watch function button?
Old 13-04-2018, 09:50 AM   #2815
Master Member

So far, tried on Circle Line, Downtown Line and SBS bus. All no issue in and out. Will try other lines when I take them
thenakedshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 10:35 AM   #2816

how do we change the sequence of the card shown when we double click the apple watch function button?
watch > wallet & apple pay > default card > change > done
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 11:24 AM   #2817

r u still using your samsung watch for abt?
everyday u do circular motion and works smoothly?
i think moving the watch can make the reader detect faster, but once it is reading the card, cannot move. the prob is there is no indication whether the reader is reading the card or not detecting... UI prob also plays a part.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:09 PM   #2818
Arch-Supremacy Member

r u still using your samsung watch for abt?
everyday u do circular motion and works smoothly?
i think moving the watch can make the reader detect faster, but once it is reading the card, cannot move. the prob is there is no indication whether the reader is reading the card or not detecting... UI prob also plays a part.
Yes Iím still using gear sport to tap, but I donít need to do the circular motion often, unlike Apple Watch users..
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 12:53 PM   #2819

Yes Iím still using gear sport to tap, but I donít need to do the circular motion often, unlike Apple Watch users..
i am also using Samsung Gear.....but not as lucky as you are.......

what kind of position do you use on your gear sport?? face watch facing reader? 45 degree?
Old 13-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #2820
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gear sport: nfc chip at top left if the screen is facing you, which is at 11 o clock.

Gear s3: nfc chip at top left 11 o clock and mst at bottom right, 5 o clock.

Apple watch: the whole screen is the antenna surface cos it's a ring of antennas housing cellular/Bluetooth/wifi/nfc. The area of antenna is the dark border around the lcd screen.

So if you ask me, gear devices can scan at 12 o clock or face down. Whereas Apple watch can only scan face down.

i am also using Samsung Gear.....but not as lucky as you are.......

what kind of position do you use on your gear sport?? face watch facing reader? 45 degree?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.