HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Like Tree314Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2018, 07:32 AM   #2911
Supremacy Member

can i ask if my bank card that i used previously for cepas transaction, currently inside still got value. if i change to bank card usage, what will happen to the value inside?
Can apply for refund at any transitlink office.
ralliart12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 07:34 AM   #2912
Arch-Supremacy Member

Value will still be inside, just that the card cannot be used for transit if you switch to bank card mode. However ezlink/flashpay retail transaction can still use..

Cannot apply for refund or else they will block the cepas card forever and you won't be able to use it anymore..

can i ask if my bank card that i used previously for cepas transaction, currently inside still got value. if i change to bank card usage, what will happen to the value inside?
Old 18-04-2018, 07:51 AM   #2913

Value will still be inside, just that the card cannot be used for transit if you switch to bank card mode. However ezlink/flashpay retail transaction can still use..

Cannot apply for refund or else they will block the cepas card forever and you won't be able to use it anymore..

Yes renfred89 is right. I applied refund thru ATM, the card got invalidated for good.

For those who wanna refund I suggest you donít or just use it for other transactions outside TransitLink purpose. Unless you all donít mind an invalidated cepas card
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 08:29 AM   #2914

Notification

According to FAQ, users will get notification once it's ready for use?

"Why is that I am successfully registered but cannot seem to tap my mobile wallet for fare payment?
Please ensure that you have received notification from TransitLink that your mobile wallet is ready for fare payments, and check that your mobile device is not in close proximity to another contactless card or device to avoid card clash."
centori1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:06 AM   #2915

According to FAQ, users will get notification once it's ready for use?

"Why is that I am successfully registered but cannot seem to tap my mobile wallet for fare payment?
Please ensure that you have received notification from TransitLink that your mobile wallet is ready for fare payments, and check that your mobile device is not in close proximity to another contactless card or device to avoid card clash."
this FAQ is inaccurate.....

i receive no notification and i still can use......i think they skip and don't bother sending notification
it seems i have difficulty in tapping my mobile wallet which according to the FAQ is maybe due to card clash ....etc...etc

but in fact is the card reader problem.......sometimes need to tap multiple time only it will success....cannot be i need to wait 7 working days or receive notification only it will work in 1 tap right?

i have been using it even before the 7 days.......all can go through but with alot of difficulty...

Last edited by Dingding6; 18-04-2018 at 09:19 AM..
Dingding6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #2916

Thanks a lot for the info!

_underthebutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 10:06 AM   #2917
Arch-Supremacy Member

Maybe I am lucky. 6 working days can use on both bus and MRT and fast as well
GamerZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 10:42 AM   #2918

those who use apple watch without prob, how long is the processing time from tap until pass thru the gate? below 1 sec or 2-3 sec?
when there are long q during peak hrs, do u feel that using apple watch is slower compared to others?
Old 18-04-2018, 02:39 PM   #2919
Arch-Supremacy Member

But can it be used already? Or still need to wait till 7 working days?
worked for me on MRT yesterday.

for those who have problems tapping in, try hovering the phone around 1cm over the reader. it should scan just fine.
Montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #2920
Master Member

Not sure if is a change of phone case. But I have issues tapping in and out from bus and train today.
thenakedshades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #2921
Arch-Supremacy Member

those who use apple watch without prob, how long is the processing time from tap until pass thru the gate? below 1 sec or 2-3 sec?
when there are long q during peak hrs, do u feel that using apple watch is slower compared to others?
The response time is around a second, quite snappy. But of course using the regular card is more convenient.
Old 18-04-2018, 04:28 PM   #2922
Supremacy Member

Not sure if is a change of phone case. But I have issues tapping in and out from bus and train today.
Then definitely somethingís going on (as per my experience starting from yesterday). Your situation...kena on EWL or...?
ralliart12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 06:00 PM   #2923

Google Pay

Would there be any effect if I reset my Google Account (ie remove Google account and add again)on the mobile? I also had to re-add the card details into Google Pay.

Last edited by centori1965; 18-04-2018 at 06:18 PM..
centori1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 06:38 PM   #2924

I guess if its the same mobile device then it’ll be fine ?

Would there be any effect if I reset my Google Account (ie remove Google account and add again)on the mobile? I also had to re-add the card details into Google Pay.
manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 06:39 PM   #2925
Master Member

Then definitely somethingís going on (as per my experience starting from yesterday). Your situation...kena on EWL or...?
Red line, circle line and SBS bus though.

Will keep track and see
thenakedshades is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.