HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Like Tree314Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-04-2018, 08:47 PM   #3016

Today morning taking SBS bus, Apple Wallet show tick but the ez link reader no response, asap tap my physical card on reader. Phew...

Bus ezlink reader on some buses really got issue reading mobile ABT NFC devices
Fellowes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 09:12 PM   #3017

I'm supposed to take Bus-MRT-Bus to go home today, but halfway on my bus ride my apple watch battery informed me I got 10% left 😂 switch to iPhone at the MRT stage but will need to pay a bit extra because of no transfer. Maybe I shouldn't use my apple watch series 0 after going for a run as the battery isn't too good now...
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #3018

I'm supposed to take Bus-MRT-Bus to go home today, but halfway on my bus ride my apple watch battery informed me I got 10% left 😂 switch to iPhone at the MRT stage but will need to pay a bit extra because of no transfer. Maybe I shouldn't use my apple watch series 0 after going for a run as the battery isn't too good now...
10% still alot battery to last until reach your home.......
Dingding6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2018, 09:23 PM   #3019

Don't wanna chance it eh. My trips will take at least another 1 hour and to be honest I don't have faith my series 0 can last that long. Recently my battery a bit weak already...

10% still alot battery to last until reach your home.......
Old 23-04-2018, 10:02 PM   #3020
Master Member

For AW users, what's your best practice? By practicing the taps at the GTMs, I find that I need to make physical contact between the watch and the reader.

Tried with my Watch at the MRT gantry, I still get the occasional "no response" issue. Gave up yet again.
Old 24-04-2018, 08:12 AM   #3021

Just submitted a claim for a missing entry. How long is the claim process and what happens ah ?
manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 08:37 AM   #3022

Less than 1 week for the 2 claims I submitted so far. They sent an sms saying it's approved and will credit back the amount to my credit card within 5 working days...

Just submitted a claim for a missing entry. How long is the claim process and what happens ah ?
Old 24-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #3023
Arch-Supremacy Member

Less than 1 week for the 2 claims I submitted so far. They sent an sms saying it's approved and will credit back the amount to my credit card within 5 working days...
so far i only submitted once.
Old 24-04-2018, 11:27 AM   #3024

Submitted my claim yesterday, approved today.
manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 02:46 PM   #3025

Today morning taking SBS bus, Apple Wallet show tick but the ez link reader no response, asap tap my physical card on reader. Phew...

Bus ezlink reader on some buses really got issue reading mobile ABT NFC devices
It happened to me once, and I did the same thing as you. But when I alighted, I tried to tap my phone at the exit reader, and it beeped. So there is a chance that even though the apple wallet showed the tick without any response from the entry reader, it was still a successful "tap"

Suggest you monitor your fare at the ABT website to see if you were charged for the tapping of Iphone
lexmarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 04:45 PM   #3026

It happened to me once, and I did the same thing as you. But when I alighted, I tried to tap my phone at the exit reader, and it beeped. So there is a chance that even though the apple wallet showed the tick without any response from the entry reader, it was still a successful "tap"

Suggest you monitor your fare at the ABT website to see if you were charged for the tapping of Iphone
Do you mean you heard beep from your phone and with the tick, but no response on the reader and it's successful tap out after you check your statement the next day?
Dingding6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 04:46 PM   #3027
High Supremacy Member

Don't wanna chance it eh. My trips will take at least another 1 hour and to be honest I don't have faith my series 0 can last that long. Recently my battery a bit weak already...
Put your watch on the ultra battery saving mode or serious 0 doesnít have it?
Jirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 05:12 PM   #3028

Battery saving mode means cannot use apple pay...

Anyway I misjudged it, it lasted that one hour 😂

Put your watch on the ultra battery saving mode or serious 0 doesn’t have it?
Old 24-04-2018, 08:08 PM   #3029

I got an Apple Pay Cash card in my wallet, and options to pay people in contacts and iMessage. Anyone else the same?

Region has always been set to Singapore btw.
chris888222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 08:14 PM   #3030

I got an Apple Pay Cash card in my wallet, and options to pay people in contacts and iMessage. Anyone else the same?

Region has always been set to Singapore btw.
nope just you
I don't see it.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.