HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Like Tree314Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2018, 05:38 PM   #3376

A little bird told me soon. They just got to iron out a few more things and the Trial with Visa will start!
i'm more interested in official mobile ABT and NETS pay ABT and handsfree ABT.
Old 14-07-2018, 11:14 PM   #3377
High Supremacy Member

Seems like not much people using to pay via applepay from what I see... all still using card
Adi Dassler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #3378

I would love to just use my phone or watch but right now it's too unstable. Singaporeans are very unforgiving when it comes to being slow at the gantry

Seems like not much people using to pay via applepay from what I see... all still using card
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #3379

I would love to just use my phone or watch but right now it's too unstable. Singaporeans are very unforgiving when it comes to being slow at the gantry
slower a bit by half or 1 sec still ok.
the problem is not slow but always giving red light for no reason. and once u got red light, u will always get red light randomly and difficult to recover.
Old 16-07-2018, 02:06 PM   #3380

I think for now if we are using Apple Pay, I guess it is better or recommended to use the gantries that are at the sides, so if we encounter any issues, we can shift away from the crowd and not to hog (so we will not get ‘tsk’)

Then go try again after exiting and going back into the Wallet app.
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #3381

u mean bus/mrt or retail?
for retail, i always see ppl at ntuc self checkout or mcd, taking out a CONTACTLESS credit card and slot in the reader, then wait n wait n wait for long time.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:06 PM   #3382
High Supremacy Member

u mean bus/mrt or retail?
for retail, i always see ppl at ntuc self checkout or mcd, taking out a CONTACTLESS credit card and slot in the reader, then wait n wait n wait for long time.
“Smart Nation”. We are a bunch of people who cannot learn new technologies. This is pissing me off at many levels.
ashhong likes this.
Jirachi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #3383
Great Supremacy Member

The Govt realises that the Smart Nation initiative cannot work if they simply throw it into the marketplace, so they are now getting individual universities and institutions to focus on something that is close to core strength and partnering industry experts who will lead the charge. This shift has happened for some time already.
tamago_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 04:42 PM   #3384

“Smart Nation”. We are a bunch of people who cannot learn new technologies. This is pissing me off at many levels.
+1
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:15 AM   #3385
High Supremacy Member

The Govt realises that the Smart Nation initiative cannot work if they simply throw it into the marketplace, so they are now getting individual universities and institutions to focus on something that is close to core strength and partnering industry experts who will lead the charge. This shift has happened for some time already.
Thanks for this info. Hope to see positive changes really.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:56 PM   #3386
High Supremacy Member

Can I still participate in this mobile payment trial for ABT system that LTA is offering? Has the trial period ended?
Adi Dassler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 10:59 PM   #3387

Can I still participate in this mobile payment trial for ABT system that LTA is offering? Has the trial period ended?
Not yet ended, just follow the instructions on the first page.
Old 31-07-2018, 12:14 PM   #3388

Just now i was trying to use Apple Pay to top up my ezlink card and I encountered issue after the first transaction. I top up $100 in the first transaction. The same issue happened yesterday too.

Is there a limit to the amount of $ that I top up?

P.S. Slightly out of topic but still related to Apple Pay and transitlink. haha
ashhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 12:36 PM   #3389
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ezlink cepas wallet only allow maximum of up to 500 dollars, cannot be more than that.

Apple Pay for transitlink is limited to less than 100 dollars per transaction. Try 99 and see if it works?

Just now i was trying to use Apple Pay to top up my ezlink card and I encountered issue after the first transaction. I top up $100 in the first transaction. The same issue happened yesterday too.

Is there a limit to the amount of $ that I top up?

P.S. Slightly out of topic but still related to Apple Pay and transitlink. haha
Old 31-07-2018, 02:44 PM   #3390

Ezlink cepas wallet only allow maximum of up to 500 dollars, cannot be more than that.

Apple Pay for transitlink is limited to less than 100 dollars per transaction. Try 99 and see if it works?

i tried $10 after the first $100 (the first $100 works) and it doesn't work.

I was trying to top up $100 each into my 4 cards.
ashhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.