 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe limit is due to pay pass/pay wave limitations. After all, Apple Pay is just to replace your card. But the payment mode is still thru pay wave/pay pass.

Maybe I should have been clearer. The banks should allow users to adjust their limits subject to a higher cap. Knowing how there will be loads of T&C attached, I'm sure the banks can cover themselves against chance of default or fraud. Users being the initiator to up their own limits will have no grounds to complain.

jermx9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of this 100 limit, I just checked Apple's support website and spotted this big change:

"In Singapore, depending on the store and the transaction amount, you might need to sign a receipt or enter your PIN. At some stores, you might not be able to use Apple Pay if the transaction amount is over $100."

Here: https://support.apple.com/en-sg/HT201469

Oh wow they changed it! Previously was just $100. I might be wrong then

chinnian

Reaction score
Any of you using the blue Amex Krisflyer card, but it shows up as (the old) gold coloured one on iPhone/Apple Watch’s wallets?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.