HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

 Pay Discussions, LTA Trial for  Pay now available [Read first page for FAQ]

Like Tree285Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2018, 04:24 PM   #2881
Arch-Supremacy Member

Those those register your Mastercard paypass for the transitlink’s Account-based ticketing (ABT) and approved, are you able to add them into Apple Pay and use your Apple devices to tap in/out of MRT and Buses?
The bank Credit/debit card must support apple pay first.
Citibank doesn't support apple pay.
coloumbiaGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 04:31 PM   #2882
Arch-Supremacy Member

The bank Credit/debit card must support apple pay first.
Citibank doesn't support apple pay.
I have been using my POSB everyday card since August last year to tap. If now I just add it to my apple device and use my "e.g Iphone" to tap should be able to work?

Whats with the register and wait 7 days thing? should be work straight forward since its just a virtual card and a replacement card of a physical card
Old 16-04-2018, 04:34 PM   #2883
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have been using my POSB everyday card since August last year to tap. If now I just add it to my apple device and use my "e.g Iphone" to tap should be able to work?

Whats with the register and wait 7 days thing? should be work straight forward since its just a virtual card and a replacement card of a physical card
https://abt.transitlink.com.sg/Download/Important%20Notice.pdf
coloumbiaGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 05:08 PM   #2884

If change phone but add back the same cards for apple pay... need to re register ?
manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #2885

That would be epic, can enter 1 side but cannot exit the other... then how ah ? Ask station control to assist ah ?

Can try your luck as many of us have, but don't be surprised if some stations can enter but got issues tapping out, or bus don't recognize. If you want to avoid these issues just wait the 7 working days.
Old 16-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #2886

If change phone but add back the same cards for apple pay... need to re register ?
Yes. Would need to re-register as the device account number would be different.
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 05:57 PM   #2887

Use your original abt mastercard to tap out. Happen to a few posters already, and will cause your account to have a missing exit transaction.

I myself didn't tap out of bus once because it didn't register and I didn't want to hold up everyone. IMO best to wait 7 working days.

That would be epic, can enter 1 side but cannot exit the other... then how ah ? Ask station control to assist ah ?
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 06:16 PM   #2888

I really have no luck tapping apple watch on bus, lucky my iPhone can. Maybe I'll need to wait till I get a new apple watch...

Today is the 7th working day since registering.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:01 PM   #2889

Sian... another 7 days. Lol

Yes. Would need to re-register as the device account number would be different.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:01 PM   #2890

Was yours activated before the 7th working day ?

I really have no luck tapping apple watch on bus, lucky my iPhone can. Maybe I'll need to wait till I get a new apple watch...

Old 16-04-2018, 07:14 PM   #2891

Yes, both the watch and phone were working before the 7th day.

Was yours activated before the 7th working day ?
Old 16-04-2018, 07:15 PM   #2892
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just now after work I went to the GTM to check on my Apple Watch. Activated the wallet app, swiped to the card and placed it on the reader. Then got a haptic notification on the watch and the screen on the GTM says 'bank card supported'.

So I presume it's ok to use it already, registered since last Monday.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:17 PM   #2893

watch is very difficult at bus....reader different position then your hand position also different......sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes need to try many time......

buy new apple watch just for this ABT? you sure are rich.....
Dingding6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 07:25 PM   #2894

I'm using apple watch series 0 lah. Already planning to get a new one for GPS functionality at year end.

watch is very difficult at bus....reader different position then your hand position also different......sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes need to try many time......

buy new apple watch just for this ABT? you sure are rich.....
Old 16-04-2018, 11:09 PM   #2895

I'm using apple watch series 0 lah. Already planning to get a new one for GPS functionality at year end.
My  watch series 0 jus dead on me 2 wks ago due to I dropped on floor n it cracked.

Got to wait till series 4 liao, rumours got redesign.
Hahaha

Anw, jam mrt q again while tapping out due to my iPhone suddenly sot at activating  pay.
Then when take bus, take damn long to detect. Bus uncle looking at me like I'm a idiot trying to pay with phone. LOLOL!

Suddenly feel like giving up using devices shld jus stick to using card while at the same time like the idea that my wallet is always in my bag, no need to take out.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.