September 12 Apple Media Event Discussions

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
for current X users, the only way to upgrade is get the XS-plus or mega whatever they call it

or else just stick with current X
s series normally targets those outside of its non-s models.

so if you are already on X, no reason to upgrade unless you wanna throw $$$ at Apple's way. then by all mean.

of course there's the screen size factor. i find it amazing people on Plus went on to X. knowing fully what they are getting themselves into.
but yeah. if you need that screen size, go Xs Plus.

can skip 9 or Xs SE/R/Pro. think that model is to bridge users into the X.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
aw s4 > airpods > iphone.

currently using s1 .. lost my airpods 3 months ago ... using iphone x .. less incentive to upgrade new iPhone unless got really good cam features

kudo2904

Reaction score
Only chance I'm upgrading from my iPhone X is dual simcard for iPhone XS Max. Really hate carrying 2 phones.

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol carousell got sellers on standby liao.....

having flipped since iphone 5 days.......flipping the iphone x was my last....

the profit was not as much as before and you have to flip within the first day for the best rewards ..not worth it anymore

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not skipping.
I will still get the 3 new iPhone model, Apple Watch Series 4 and the new iPad Pros. Need to get the 2nd gen iPad Pro 12.9 first. I will be getting it this week once I received my refund from Lazada.

Hmmm....my target is Apple Watch Series 4, AirPower Mat and new AirPods 2.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Confirm drop. And no more 256gb likely. Best is you buy now from apple website and then if the price drop u can get refund from them for price difference.

Will iPhone 8 price drop once the new iPhone launch?

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting xs plus!

Its true that the xs plus is actually in 5.5" body with 6.5" screen to screen ratio?

Last edited:

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirm drop. And no more 256gb likely. Best is you buy now from apple website and then if the price drop u can get refund from them for price difference.

Actually I waiting to recontract iPhone 8 Plus. Hopefully price will drop

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

aikishi86

Reaction score
I'm getting the iPhone XS Plus/Max

Time to upgrade from my iPhone 6P already, it's damn lag and problematic now with iOS 11 even with the battery changed from Apple. :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.