September 12 Apple Media Event Discussions

jackyfoo80

Reaction score
Coming from an iPhone 7, this should be a big upgrade for myself. But unlike previous iPhones I have used in the past, the 7 has been holding up well and I have not noticed any lag even as it approaches the two year mark.

Same here, am a iphone 7 plus user also, every two years, recon and upgrade my phone is a big upgrade for my self.

derkaiser94

Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's IP7 is still lag free. Can't say the same about previous gen iPhones as those always started to slow down significantly when you get to two years.

Thesail61

Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's IP7 is still lag free. Can't say the same about previous gen iPhones as those always started to slow down significantly when you get to two years.

i am also using iPhone7 plus . Everything is very good except battery. So will be changing the battery at Apple soon. Will wait for next year launch n see how iPhone XI

SaulSilver

Master Member
Reaction score
Coming from an iPhone 7, this should be a big upgrade for myself. But unlike previous iPhones I have used in the past, the 7 has been holding up well and I have not noticed any lag even as it approaches the two year mark.

Don’t say that, android fanboys will get jelly

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

I'm using the iphone 8 and it is just too powerful now. Even QC next yr launch SD855 is only as fast as apple last yr A11.

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another IP7+ user here. Indeed still functioning well after 2 years of use. After changing the battery earlier this year and hopefully with IOS12 should be able to last longer

But still want to upgrade to Xs with the recon~~

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also a 7 Plus user, but now as a spare phone. It's more valuable now as Jet black's no longer selling by Apple now.

yotoden

Reaction score

My 6s still stay strong on 11, not sure should go for XR just for dual SIM and better camera.

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol thought Note 9's OS will be similar to that of 8's, having dual App.

Interesting...
Don't listen to that fellow anyhow say. I have the Note 9 and 2 whatsapp icons for 2 different whatsapp accounts. There's a Dual Messenger function to create a 2nd WhatsApp/Facebook/Telegram/Messenger app.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got 7 Plus in July 2017 and upgraded to X in Nov 2017.

The reason why I did that is that I do not want Touch ID and Home button.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XI Max ... just saying, 64GB or 512GB ... that bigger one possibly costing current pricing of $2349 !
coz Apple might chut pattern again !
😂😂😂

Not me, I’m reconning next year for 2019’s iPhone.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XI Max ... just saying, 64GB or 512GB ... that bigger one possibly costing current pricing of $2349 !
coz Apple might chut pattern again !
😂😂😂

Bigger screen one is definite, 256GB more than enough as my current X is also 256GB. Price wise leh....prepared to fork out even more. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.