Show off your Springboard !

lurker

Reaction score
i got a themeing icon problem hope that some expert can help. I uses a theme and changes the icon to transparent backing. But some icon seems to have assign a black backing by the phone and i cant figure out why. Some are ok. Eg the task(2do app) and the ebuddy icon got a black icon behind. while the rest are ok. Anybody can point me to the problem?

Untitled-1-2.png
[/IMG]

Add a transparent .png named AppIconShadow and/or AppIconShadow into your UIImages folder ~ ;)
(for 3gs :crazy: )

Last edited:

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Add a transparent .png named AppIconShadow and/or AppIconShadow into your UIImages folder ~ ;)
(for 3gs :crazy: )

i already tried that and even delete it to try but still the same. By right is like you suggested, then it should affect all icons right? So far i tried 2 rows and kena 2 like tat:(

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried respring+reboot, the carrier name didn't budge.

**UPDATE: Dammit I didn't know my click the 'Carrier' button in the top left corner!

How to shift the lockMS text to the top ah?

Use lockms top theme.

lurker

Reaction score
i already tried that and even delete it to try but still the same. By right is like you suggested, then it should affect all icons right? So far i tried 2 rows and kena 2 like tat:(

What phone and OS are you using ?~ :s11:
I think only AppStore icons are affected ~ :crazy:

Sonic76

Reaction score
I think there is another method ~ ;)

Add com.apple.SingTel_sg in the Bundles folder in your theme and name the logos Default_CARRIER_Singapore Telecommunications.png and FSO_CARRIER_Singapore Telecommunications.png ~

Works for me ~ :crazy:

For it M1 should be : com.apple.MobileOne_sg Default_CARRIER_M1-3GSM.png and FSO_CARRIER_M1-3GSM.png
For it StarHub should be : com.apple.StarHub_sg Default_CARRIER_StarHub.png and FSO_CARRIER_StarHub.png

For M1:

Create a folder "com.apple.MobileOne_sg" and rename the carrier logo to "Default_CARRIER_M1-3GSM@2x" and "FSO_CARRIER_M1-3GSM@2x" ( Only applies for iPhone 4 user )

Add the com.apple.MobileOne_sg folder to Bundles under .theme

Note: Both the carrier logos ( Default_CARRIER_M1-3GSM@2x and FSO_CARRIER_M1-3GSM@2x ) must be in com.apple.MobileOne_sg folder

Last edited:

itstar

Reaction score
My latest Lockscreen & springboard (Class HD theme):-

IMG_0367.png

IMG_0365.png

bro classified HD u download via cydia?

care to share what udownload from cydia
thks

i downloaded classified HD , not same thoug thks
how about u lockscreen ? :) thank you

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro classified HD u download via cydia?

care to share what udownload from cydia
thks

i downloaded classified HD , not same thoug thks
how about u lockscreen ? :) thank you

If not wrong he downloaded manually and input it into winterboard theme location. Lockscreen picture can change one :)

you can ask him give u the wallpaper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.