Reaction score
nobody like my theme never mind i post it bigger :D

16m36f8.jpg

1znub61.jpg

is this BIG enough :D

Massacre01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lurker yes you can edit the .png. actually the creator for typophone released the PSD where you can just edit the colurs immediately.

However there is another way, editing the background.html. :)

But when i open the background.html all blank boxes one leh.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don't open... you edit...

anyway it's not a good way to edit the background.html unless you using slantedlock which is based on CSS and HTML. That one is easy to edit.

For lockms/typophone. You got to do it the hard way. Go download the theme file to your computer.

go to private folder. Inside got August-blue.psd,year.psd,month.psd. Those are the colours.... you need to edit them to what you like...

kimutaku

Reaction score
hey guys, when i installed slanted lock off cydia.. i didn't get the padlock logo for slider.. all i see is the default slider bar.. why is it so??

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kimutaku, detail please... no detail just plain words can't help...

did you respring?

Do you have other theme that crash?

lockinfO have? or what/

kimutaku

Reaction score
kimutaku, detail please... no detail just plain words can't help...

did you respring?

Do you have other theme that crash?

lockinfO have? or what/

yes i did respring.. i am using suave theme, no lockinfo and i also installed lockscreen clock hide .. that's all

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in winterboard... did you select lockbackground wallpaper? or something? try to uncheck your sauvve theme and see.

kimutaku

Reaction score
in winterboard... did you select lockbackground wallpaper? or something? try to uncheck your sauvve theme and see.

in my winterboard settings, only 2 items are checked.. suave and slanted lock.. i tried unchecking suave .. still the same...

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm weird problem leh... can u double confirm the lock in your folder is the correct one or default one? cause names is standard.. picture inside different.

kimutaku

Reaction score
hmmm weird problem leh... can u double confirm the lock in your folder is the correct one or default one? cause names is standard.. picture inside different.

erm.. i dun think original has the pictures of padlock right? anyway i resort to using ' clear lockscreen ' until a resolution .. btw i am using 3gs with os4.0 .. does it make a diff?

kimutaku

Reaction score
Another question is how to change the font colour of the dock labels for the suave theme. The font colour is in black which is impossible to view for its default dock color (black).. i need to change it to white.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kimutaku, i recommend you to do some reading on the creator sites. i believe he have details or try to see in the theme files, what is needed to change.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.