Show off your Springboard !

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well lockinfo :p i think that's what it lacks now.

I want to see what i can do with your theme. I'm now on custom mod theme. slantedlock+lockms, however changed the lockms lockbackground.html into slantedlock. Making slantedlock customizable. Fonts/colors easily editted through CSS. Then no weather i remove the yahoo weather/accuweather. Change the wallpaper to use setting>wallpaper instead of folders. Then add a interval css timing for background change. LOL

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well lockinfo :p i think that's what it lacks now.

I want to see what i can do with your theme. I'm now on custom mod theme. slantedlock+lockms, however changed the lockms lockbackground.html into slantedlock. Making slantedlock customizable. Fonts/colors easily editted through CSS. Then no weather i remove the yahoo weather/accuweather. Change the wallpaper to use setting>wallpaper instead of folders. Then add a interval css timing for background change. LOL

lockms... i hate using that too. (make my bg image look messy & jiak batt also)

oh...to make use of the "settings" wallpaper, u juz direct ur background image to "/User/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.jpg".

as for interval css, u gotta add javasrcipt to ur Lockbackground.html where diff timing call diff css. E.g. "if(time=="am") /*load morning.css*/ else /*load night.css*/""

well... after u done with ur theme let me see see...

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm.... tink next i gonna take a look at animated lockscreen.

but if it jiak batt den will give up.

here is my initial 1st lockscreen...
IMG_1000000081.png

Last edited:

Lennox

Reaction score
Waaaa, all version of your theme is so nice! I'm loving it!

EDIT: I think you can put on cydia and sell once you master it LOL

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lockms... i hate using that too. (make my bg image look messy & jiak batt also)

oh...to make use of the "settings" wallpaper, u juz direct ur background image to "/User/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.jpg".

as for interval css, u gotta add javasrcipt to ur Lockbackground.html where diff timing call diff css. E.g. "if(time=="am") /*load morning.css*/ else /*load night.css*/""

well... after u done with ur theme let me see see...

haaha already done that :p

Never eat my battery alot. Yes correct the background image is right. Interval CSS the JS can add on into slantedlock. I posted mine before leh.

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody can advise how to remove the clock in the status bar when screenlock...found the clock is showing using SlantLocked theme. abit kuku with time on screen and status bar.

photo-3.png

lao3hero

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody can advise how to remove the clock in the status bar when screenlock...found the clock is showing using SlantLocked theme. abit kuku with time on screen and status bar.

photo-3.png

Install Make It Mine and put in blank for banner

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Install Make It Mine and put in blank for banner

hehe... sorry , its ok, coz i look at other ppl lock screen screenshot dun hv clock so i tot default lock dun hv time one ... now i switch back stock lock to see, got time there...so its by default got one.

If i use MIM to remove banner, then my springboard also dun hv time liao which i think i wana retain.

Thks.

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haaha already done that :p

Never eat my battery alot. Yes correct the background image is right. Interval CSS the JS can add on into slantedlock. I posted mine before leh.

Manz i am able to change the blackground image & css style according to time liao...
but i can get a decent wallpaper to do that.

Dunno anyone here have a images of...

- Daylight pic (0800-1600)
- Nighttime Pic (2000-0400)
- Sun Rise Pic (0500-0700)
- Sun Set Pic (1700-1900)

Updates:...
Time 2000 - 0700 --> Display Nite Pic
Time 0800 - 1900 --> Display Morning Pic

IMG_0066.png
IMG_0067.png

Updates 2:...

Gonna abort tis theme till i master my photoshop converting Day image to swee swee Night/Sunset/Sunrise image.
To those who wanna the theme, u gotta wait liaoz...

Last edited:

Sonic76

Reaction score
I am using this LockScreen WN now but i can't seems to get the weather to display on my lockscreen even after i have keyed in Singapore weather code "SNXX0006".

Any bro can help me on this ??

Thanks in advance

IMG_0001-1.png

The LockScreen WN was downloaded from LockScreen WN

Last edited:

ronnlim

Reaction score
hi

haha ah huat u copy me ha :)))

nice theme. hmmmmm u got the GPS mode work rights.. ? how come no SIngapore city name lo l..:)

u r lucky , the first version 4 has no customised DB mode for GPS,

got to search for singapore city string and input via SSH to themes private folder- jailbreakme.js

Last edited:

monoblue

Master Member
Reaction score
Manz i am able to change the blackground image & css style according to time liao...
but i can get a decent wallpaper to do that.

Dunno anyone here have a images of...

- Daylight pic (0800-1600)
- Nighttime Pic (2000-0400)
- Sun Rise Pic (0500-0700)
- Sun Set Pic (1700-1900)

Updates:...
Time 2000 - 0700 --> Display Nite Pic
Time 0800 - 1900 --> Display Morning Pic

IMG_0066.png
IMG_0067.png

Updates 2:...

Gonna abort tis theme till i master my photoshop converting Day image to swee swee Night/Sunset/Sunrise image.
To those who wanna the theme, u gotta wait liaoz...

bro can share with me this theme? without the wallpaper is fine... feel like modding it..

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guy's it's better if you guy's learn theme-ing it through tutorial and guides.

any turtorial and guides to recommend.. so far all i learn from trial and error one.. i know **** about java scripts, java codes... etc:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.