HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sign up for data-free Apple Music with Singtel and enjoy 6 months free subscription!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2018, 01:29 PM   #121
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can singtel please get back to me when my x4 bundle will be active? Its been more than 2 weeks and no resolution dispite multiple calls to 1688.

They even took away my x3 data but nvr provision my x4 data. The only useless thing i got activates is the mobile swap. Nothing else.
exxondus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:56 PM   #122
Supremacy Member

At last after nearly 2 month mine singtel music Apple Music free for 6 mth works

After I try all means to feedback to their cso
Will monitor it how it’s it longer if got any issue as I saw some feedback it steaming will deduct from our given data

As cso the told me singtel just upgraded new system so still neeed to adapt and learn it and so This is why it’s mess up all our service

So I do advice do feedback although it ya is sian what to do but singtel got to really test their system if go live with it and affect all their customers

Last edited by kenchi; 10-10-2018 at 08:59 PM..
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:36 AM   #123
Featured Sponsor

Hi exxondus,

Could you PM us when you signed up and provide your Singtel ID please?

Thanks.

Can singtel please get back to me when my x4 bundle will be active? Its been more than 2 weeks and no resolution dispite multiple calls to 1688.

They even took away my x3 data but nvr provision my x4 data. The only useless thing i got activates is the mobile swap. Nothing else.

Feel free to reach out to us here on Mondays to Fridays (9 am to 6 pm).
Singtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 03:43 PM   #124

Hi Singtel,

Able to check if my  music will eat my own data or not?

As I realised after I changed to new xs max, my data shoot up quite fast as compared previously.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:16 PM   #125

Hi Singtel,

Able to check if my  music will eat my own data or not?

As I realised after I changed to new xs max, my data shoot up quite fast as compared previously.
I kenna before then I realised is because I switch on the iCloud library for Apple Music. Switched off Liao the data never shoot.
spidercyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:24 PM   #126

I kenna before then I realised is because I switch on the iCloud library for Apple Music. Switched off Liao the data never shoot.
dun understand on this part. cuz my previous x also got switch on iCloud library for  music.

but I always listen directly at the  music > browse section.

lol.
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:17 AM   #127

dun understand on this part. cuz my previous x also got switch on iCloud library for  music.

but I always listen directly at the  music > browse section.

lol.
If you go to your mobile data section and you go to system services, you will see a few itunes related services eating data. I switched that off and I donít have any issue with massive data getting eaten anymore.

Or you can just use the mobile data section to monitor what is eating your data?
spidercyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.