SimplyGo (ABT) and Pay [Express Travel Not Supported]

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody who registered their VISA Card for the previous ABT trial successfully managed to pay for their transport rides with Apple Pay today?

Still waiting for VISA on Apple Pay to work with this.

Anarky

Reaction score
if inside our samsung pay have more than 1 card, how does the reader know which one to deduct from?

When you open Samsung Pay, tap the burger (menu) and select Transport card, there will be an option to select which payment card you want to use.

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Waiting for them to work with Apple so they can implement transit mode like Japan's Suica cards

Hopefully soon!

Last edited:

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Just to clarify this works like a EZ-Link card would for transit rebates unlike the trial(where it would display Bank Card Usage and not have rebates?)

PetPet

Reaction score
Just to clarify this works like a EZ-Link card would for transit rebates unlike the trial(where it would display Bank Card Usage and not have rebates?)

Transit rebates? Could you be referring to transferring from say a rail to bus? If so, yes the rebate applies.

Marcus19

Reaction score
Still display the same, but transfers is still discounted/calculated from the overall distance from the first ride. You can check actual transactions in SimplyGo app...if you registered the physical card in the SimplyGo.

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Transit rebates? Could you be referring to transferring from say a rail to bus? If so, yes the rebate applies.

Still display the same, but transfers is still discounted/calculated from the overall distance from the first ride. You can check actual transactions in SimplyGo app...if you registered the physical card in the SimplyGo.

Icic!

So from the start of the ABT trial all along got transfer rebate?

I assumed don't have when using the card during trial cos it shows "Bank Card Usage" and didn't check my statement haha

Thanks!

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ptanh1991

Reaction score
Just curious, what model of Apple Watch are you using?

Mine is Series 2. Usually it has no issues with contactless payments at POS.

Btw, you know how to change the last post to last page in forum instead all post in the first page?

PetPet

Reaction score

Btw, you know how to change the last post to last page in forum instead all post in the first page?

https://secureforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/profile.php?do=editoptions

Under thread display mode.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
I just tried w Series 4, no issue leh. Find it slightly better than using my phone cos no need Face ID to authenticate. But I am texting on my phone most of the time, so either device is fine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.