HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SimplyGo (ABT) and  Pay [Express Travel Not Supported]

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2019, 04:13 PM   #61

Anyone try today with Apple Pay? Maybe it will work 2days in advance.
Tried using 🍎 Watch series 4 during lunch time.
Not working.
EroNasubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:41 PM   #62
Supremacy Member

Sorry for the ignorance, again.

So I知 intending to use my POSB Everyday Card via Apple Pay to incur the transactions and I got the following questions:

1.) Is POSB Everyday Card eligible? It doesn稚 have a Tap & Go feature that I知 aware of.

2.) Do I need to go to the GTM to convert my Cepas wallet to bank card even if I知 not using the physical card as I知 using Apple Pay?

Thanks a lot!
metamofia89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:52 PM   #63
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sorry for the ignorance, again.

So I知 intending to use my POSB Everyday Card via Apple Pay to incur the transactions and I got the following questions:

1.) Is POSB Everyday Card eligible? It doesn稚 have a Tap & Go feature that I知 aware of.

2.) Do I need to go to the GTM to convert my Cepas wallet to bank card even if I知 not using the physical card as I知 using Apple Pay?

Thanks a lot!

1) It値l work so long as the card comes with wireless payment function - PayWave/PayPass.

2) You値l still need to visit the GTM to convert your card. (As far as what I know)
jaymessofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:57 PM   #64

I already have my SC card inside my apple pay and have been using it. The only thing that i never activate is their EZ-reload thing.

So i am good to go? Do i need to do anything else?

Peiseh for the spoonfeed.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
ragnarok95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:00 PM   #65
Arch-Supremacy Member

I already have my SC card inside my apple pay and have been using it. The only thing that i never activate is their EZ-reload thing.

So i am good to go? Do i need to do anything else?

Peiseh for the spoonfeed.
You値l still need to go to the GTM to convert. Apart from that, you池e good to go.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:09 PM   #66

Need to convert the card at GTM? I thought April 4th is can just tap and go as long as is mastercard in Apple Pay?
Fallenstar3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:15 PM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

Need to convert the card at GTM? I thought April 4th is can just tap and go as long as is mastercard in Apple Pay?
You値l still need to visit the GTM if your card has both CEPAS & PayWave/PayPass function.

If you do not convert mode of payment at GTM, I believe it値l still try to deduct payment from your CEPAS wallet instead of 撤ayWave.

As quoted from SimplyGo痴 website:

How do I enable my Mastercard/Visa contactless bank card for transit?

For Mastercard/Visa contactless bank cards that do not have EZ-LINK/NETS FlashPay functionality, no additional action is required after you linked them to your ABT Account.

For contactless bank cards that come with EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay functionality, the EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay function will be the default payment mode for transit. You will need to visit the General Ticketing Machines at any train station to switch to contactless payment mode. This can be performed five (5) days after receiving the confirmation email of your card registration. Please note that your EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay purse has to be active in order to switch to contactless payment mode for ABT.

Last edited by jaymessofly; 02-04-2019 at 05:19 PM..
Old 02-04-2019, 05:24 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

You’ll still need to visit the GTM if your card has both CEPAS & PayWave/PayPass function.

If you do not convert mode of payment at GTM, I believe it’ll still try to deduct payment from your CEPAS wallet instead of “PayWave”.

As quoted from SimplyGo’s website:

How do I enable my Mastercard/Visa contactless bank card for transit?

For Mastercard/Visa contactless bank cards that do not have EZ-LINK/NETS FlashPay functionality, no additional action is required after you linked them to your ABT Account.

For contactless bank cards that come with EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay functionality, the EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay function will be the default payment mode for transit. You will need to visit the General Ticketing Machines at any train station to switch to contactless payment mode. This can be performed five (5) days after receiving the confirmation email of your card registration. Please note that your EZ-Link/NETS FlashPay purse has to be active in order to switch to contactless payment mode for ABT.
My card doesnt have cepas but has paywave.

Need to link to ABT acct? Or coming friday can straight away use with Apple Pay feature? Or only physical card?

Instruction easier if they create tables
mikezuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:24 PM   #69
Arch-Supremacy Member

Using apple pay no need.
Use card need go gtm change mode.

coloumbiaGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:25 PM   #70
Arch-Supremacy Member

From what I read in this forums is that " no need" unless you want to track your rides.

My card doesnt have cepas but has paywave.

Need to link to ABT acct? Or coming friday can straight away use with Apple Pay feature? Or only physical card?

Instruction easier if they create tables
coloumbiaGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #71

Wahh. But my MasterCard has never been used as a EZ-Link card before. Still need to convert ah? Actually I registered on ATB already. But I go ticketing machine dunno what to press to convert. Later I go try again.
Fallenstar3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:33 PM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

From what I read in this forums is that " no need" unless you want to track your rides.

Thanks. Will try on Thursday.

Iphone 7 here - will double tap to authenticate first and scan immediately.
mikezuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:41 PM   #73

Wahh. But my MasterCard has never been used as a EZ-Link card before. Still need to convert ah? Actually I registered on ATB already. But I go ticketing machine dunno what to press to convert. Later I go try again.
https://simplygo.transitlink.com.sg/FAQs#abt_7
Old 02-04-2019, 05:44 PM   #74

Don't think need to convert.

Sent from OnePlus 5T using GAGT
sunht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:46 PM   #75

hmm, which Master card to use? Or rather which Master card has higher rebate?

Sent from OnePlus 5T using GAGT
sunht is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.