Singtel Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS)

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
according to the person from singtelshop online chat, you cannot just walk in and convert your line to CIS unless your doing recontract or within 7 days from the time you recontracted.

did it via shop. how i got it i also duno haha.

TiOnGSquare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those ordering online, I have asked singtel online on CIS plan and this is response given:

"You can purchase the handset online first then once it is delivered to you, you may simply walk into any SingTel shop within 7 days with your original staff pass to validate the corporate discounts."

Hope this helps.

thanks!!! :s12::D

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, all diff.

Last time I in nuh, free caller id plus 50% off. Went st, only 20% off with nothing else.

So now I just keep auto renew though change company

meridian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi sorry for the dig
May I know if the CIS is applicable if I buy an ipad with a singtel plan?

snowyg

Reaction score
hi, anyone know if you sign up with CIS, then you change company, what will happen? will the existing CIS contract continue at the same terms until the end of the contract?

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
hi, anyone know if you sign up with CIS, then you change company, what will happen? will the existing CIS contract continue at the same terms until the end of the contract?

As for myself I've left my current company but I'm still enjoying the cis plan for over 7months aldy

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score

So far for SingTel, if you don't recontract, the CIS plan will keep on continuing.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u sure on this ? coz i read the t&c is that only can convert to CIS upon recontract. so if u purchase on singtelshop its already considered as recontract. no such thing as convert to CIS when u have pre-existing contract
Can... I converted to CIS when my contract wasn't due yet.

The benefits kick in immediately, pro-rated for that month.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As for myself I've left my current company but I'm still enjoying the cis plan for over 7months aldy
Your CIS eligibility is flagged to 'N', but because your plan is still running and you haven't recontract, the telco won't do anything.

Once you recontract, system will check your eligibility and your price will change accordingly.

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just realized that convert to CIS incurs $80 fee

I was from CIS previously but converted to non CIS as the plan could tag on 30% multi line

However now CIS seems cheaper again. I was not aware of this fee if I convert back to CiS

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just realized that convert to CIS incurs $80 fee

I was from CIS previously but converted to non CIS as the plan could tag on 30% multi line

However now CIS seems cheaper again. I was not aware of this fee if I convert back to CiS

Unfortunately, this is a standard fee for converting to CIS program:
http://info.singtel.com/mobile-terms-and-conditions

1.4 Existing postpaid standard Mobile plan Customers under a Device Agreement can convert to Corporate Individual Scheme Mobile plan within the first month of contract by paying a conversion fee of $80.25.

ska13a

Reaction score
Your CIS eligibility is flagged to 'N', but because your plan is still running and you haven't recontract, the telco won't do anything.

Once you recontract, system will check your eligibility and your price will change accordingly.

insider info? on the flagged N or the otherwise
as long u present staff pass auto enrol mah.

CanonG

Reaction score
Is there a way of renewing CIS contracts even after I left the company? My current company has no CIS benefits.

mun

Reaction score
don't think so, at least can't be done via online if you want to recontact cos you need to enter your company email address for OTP when recontracting. you can try your luck by calling in. good luck 😉

CanonG

Reaction score
thanks.. did anyone tried calling in? they told me i had to enter company email address.

don't think so, at least can't be done via online if you want to recontact cos you need to enter your company email address for OTP when recontracting. you can try your luck by calling in. good luck 😉

007Mi6

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to dig old thread up.

If I am on Singtel CIS now and leave the company with a contract of a year left, would my contract be converted to normal rate or be kept at discounted rate until the 24 months end?

thomasoon

Reaction score

If I am on Singtel CIS now and leave the company with a contract of a year left, would my contract be converted to normal rate or be kept at discounted rate until the 24 months end?

Discounted till end of 24 months

derkaiser94

Reaction score

until the end. subsequent renewals will need new proof of employment (ID card, medi card, employment letter, payslips etc).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.