HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Singtel x4bundle promo during iphone preorder

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

Singtel x4bundle promo during iphone preorder

Hi all, during the iphone order on 21st sep, we were offerred this bundle of data x4, apple music and mobile swop for $26/mth (can rem the exact price)

Till date. Inhave called in more than 6 times enquiring and the CS are just playing delay tactics. Instead, they added vas that i did not apply to and i had to call in to cancel them.

Did anyone actually received this bundle in their vas yet? Thanks in advance for any info since singtel other than 1688, there is no other way to get help from them.
exxondus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #2

Yes. Under my contract, I see the add-ons as per the agreement, Apple Music, Datax4 and Mobileswop
MZeee18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:17 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Go down to Singtel shop to enquire.
Ok will try. 1688 just say they escalated, monitoring and call back but most dun. And call will just say tech dpt no reaponse. Hai
Old 06-10-2018, 12:24 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

my addons were reflected later on the same day
StanII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

my addons were reflected later on the same day
Guess they really playing delay tactics. Cs say needs up to 2 werks to provision this bundle. Anyway already more than 2 weeks le, still not settled.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:02 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guess they really playing delay tactics. Cs say needs up to 2 werks to provision this bundle. Anyway already more than 2 weeks le, still not settled.
Why would they wanna play delay tactics then?
StanII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:21 PM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why would they wanna play delay tactics then?
Cos CS prob cant do anythg and know nothing. So just hope either i giveup or miraclously the system pushes the provisioning thru bah. Anyway waited 2 weeks like what 2 of them told me. Waited for some that promised to call me back but never. Till date still dunno whats gg on when can provision for me.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #8

Hi all, during the iphone order on 21st sep, we were offerred this bundle of data x4, apple music and mobile swop for $26/mth (can rem the exact price)

Till date. Inhave called in more than 6 times enquiring and the CS are just playing delay tactics. Instead, they added vas that i did not apply to and i had to call in to cancel them.

Did anyone actually received this bundle in their vas yet? Thanks in advance for any info since singtel other than 1688, there is no other way to get help from them.
I collected my phone at Singtel Shop.
Data X4 will appear 1-2 days. Can check via My Singtel apps
Mobile swop - Also included. Can check via My Singtel apps
Apple Music - in a few days. But I already have Apple Music family sharing. I didn't activate despite a few reminders via SMS from Singtel.

I also received email for additional free 12 months free mobileshare via email. I signed up. But waiting for them to come back to me.
inmyopinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #9

Apple Music - in a few days. But I already have Apple Music family sharing. I didn't activate despite a few reminders via SMS from Singtel.

I also received email for additional free 12 months free mobileshare via email. I signed up. But waiting for them to come back to me.
I also reg for mobile share last Friday but still no sound no picture

Last edited by spidercyj; 06-10-2018 at 07:25 PM..
spidercyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 04:28 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

It shouldn't take 2 weeks to activate the add on..
Most of my add ons I applied, are activated within the same day if not the next day.
Thats what i thought as well. But they 1 tell me wait 2 weeks. Another tell me stuck order. A few tell me will check and get back and no news. Some say already provisioned but i dun see it in my vas. Instead i see funny things like free trial number filter, etc added without my awareness.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:29 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hai, dun see those in my vas when i check the app. Also nver receive sms on apple music. Damn sian liaos. Ask CS can talk to their manager anot. All say cant. No other way to escalate. Seriously hopeless leh singtel.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:22 PM   #12

Thats what i thought as well. But they 1 tell me wait 2 weeks. Another tell me stuck order. A few tell me will check and get back and no news. Some say already provisioned but i dun see it in my vas. Instead i see funny things like free trial number filter, etc added without my awareness.
Free trial number filter - you use My Singtel apps - drop them a message and tell them to unsubscribe. Or you can unsubscribe it yourself. If not, you occasionally receives text message (sender: STMAlert) like the following which I NEVER did so.

SMS from STMAlert:
<Your phone number> tried to access (http://www.4dmanager.com/result/2018-06-03) at (21-09-2018 22:45). For viewing of past 1 month alerts, please login to access your account through https://myportal.singtel.com
inmyopinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:54 PM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

Free trial number filter - you use My Singtel apps - drop them a message and tell them to unsubscribe. Or you can unsubscribe it yourself. If not, you occasionally receives text message (sender: STMAlert) like the following which I NEVER did so.

SMS from STMAlert:
<Your phone number> tried to access (http://www.4dmanager.com/result/2018-06-03) at (21-09-2018 22:45). For viewing of past 1 month alerts, please login to access your account through https://myportal.singtel.com
Oooh so thats the reason why i kept receiving such alerts! Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-10-2018, 11:48 PM   #14

Angry

i also kana same as u, cso say will take 2 weeks to activate. then i keep asking if i will kana charge for my overused data or not. they say no. i called total of 4 times, each time also kan the cso. they also never do anything much.
Radagast86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:52 AM   #15

i also kana same as u, cso say will take 2 weeks to activate. then i keep asking if i will kana charge for my overused data or not. they say no. i called total of 4 times, each time also kan the cso. they also never do anything much.
For the Apple Music how to activate it ?
origamii is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.