Transferring data, apps and everything to new Iphone

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been using Iphone for a while but I won't say I'm really a tech expert. So reaching out to you guys for a question.

I'm going to recontract soon and I'm thinking to upgrade from my current Iphone 6 to one of the newer models. Is transferring all my data from my old phone to the new phone easy/possible? Is there some way it is done very easily?

Data like all the Apps, Photos, WhatsApp/Telegram messages...

Thank you all in advance for helping out the noob here haha.

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Can't wait to get finally get a new phone after like close to 4 year.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do backup to iCloud, but I accidentally found out that while both phones are on WiFi, I can choose the option to copy the contents from the old to the new iPhone. :)

Of course, that is if the old phone is still around and in working condition when the new phone arrives. Also, Whatsapp will have to go through the Cloud. ;)

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
I do backup to iCloud, but I accidentally found out that while both phones are on WiFi, I can choose the option to copy the contents from the old to the new iPhone. :)

Of course, that is if the old phone is still around and in working condition when the new phone arrives. Also, Whatsapp will have to go through the Cloud. ;)

Oh this is interesting, will try this too!

simple_mind

Reaction score
Just wondering, is it possible to have two iphones under one apple account but with different phone number?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, is it possible to have two iphones under one apple account but with different phone number?

Yes, I've only 1 Apple ID and whatever iPhones I get my hands on, I use the same ID.

When I tap on Settings > Apple ID then scroll down, the phones under that account are listed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.