[FRs] Samantha's 4 Japan trips

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread for those who had enjoyed reading Sam's field reports and had interacted with her one way or another.

She had posted her blog link in this thread. I hope that anyone who's planning a trip to Japan will continue to benefit from her trip reports.

Just to share that Sam has (just) passed away.

Rest in peace, my dear friend.

Last edited:

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as much as i am still disbelieve, dilphinus.

RIP samtcy, i had the opportunity to engage your service for my wedding day actual shots in 2012. Your japan photos are inspiration and always charming me to go back JP from time to time.

https://goawaysam.blogspot.com/

Halo green

Banned
Reaction score
Bumping this thread for those who had enjoyed reading Sam's field reports and had interacted with her one way or another.

She had posted her blog link in this thread. I hope that anyone who's planning a trip to Japan will continue to benefit from her trip reports.

No kidding r u? I benefited from her help for my maiden trip to jpn

Delardino

Reaction score
RIP

Never interact with her before but learn alot from her trip reports for my earlier trips previously.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sad to learn abt her passing :(
I remembered the times we were sharing on japan trip planning, organized by dimitri_can.

Rest in peace, Samantha

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
May you Rest In Peace Samantha. Thanks for sharing all your trip experiences.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.