Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny85

Reaction score
Hi Guys, back from my 1st Japan trip, 10D 9N Tokyo and Hakone trip. Thanks for the helps on my itineary and information on Tokyo. I am now planning a trip to Hokkiado next year. I am planning to do Hokkiado for maybe 7 nights then Tokyo 2 nights. Can i check in this case how should i book the airtickets. Is it need to book the domestic flight from tokyo to sapporo?

Foress

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, I'm heading to tokyo with 2 army friends for ORD trip in June for 5D4N. it's my first time in Japan and i'm not quite sure what to do. any advice/tips on where to go? i aim to stay in 100% capsule to save cost. thanks!

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, I'm heading to tokyo with 2 army friends for ORD trip in June for 5D4N. it's my first time in Japan and i'm not quite sure what to do. any advice/tips on where to go? i aim to stay in 100% capsule to save cost. thanks!

I will advise against capsule for more than 2 nights.

Have you considered Airbnb? I have stayed there before and it is very cheap.

So far, I went to Japan 4 times from last year till now. Tokyo was in my itinerary 3 times. Stayed in a private room with Airbnb ($30 per night) Centurion Ueno ($100 per night), Shibuya Tobu ($90 per night).

I will be heading there again for 12 days on 26 Apr. Got a room for $44 per night via Airbnb.

If you want you can use my Airbnb ref code, you get $34 off and I get $34 as well. No obligation at all.

Japan is a beautiful place! Enjoy your trip!

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh.. okay, thats good to hear.
So I will have to go to the seat cabin allocated for me to wait right?
Japan train will move off zhun zhun on the dot de hor, so better to be there 10 minutes before they depart?

Oh isit? Haha okay.

My return flight is 20.50, I checked for Shinagawa station 16.23, 16.53,17.27 and 17.53
Any suggestion for which timing should I take?
Edit: I just tried to buy next month see, the timing from Shinagawa to Narita need at least 1hr and different timing varies too xD
I think for me best will be 16.23 or 16.53?

And I can buy online right? But cause I see the option got traveler with JRP,JEP or JKP. What does it mean and which one do I choose?

Oh ya, and also any other option to go Narita other then taking NEX?
Cause I think I will be staying at Shinagawa area since there got both Haneda airport and Narita airport train. My arrival airport is at Haneda.
Not yet book my hotel but currently is looking at Toyoko Inn Shinagawa the one near the station causes looks very convinient. Total 4 pax.
So I calculate for the NEX train total cost will be 12760Yen for 4 pax, roughly $146 with current exchange rate. Is there any other better choice for me? Other area accomodation also don mind, but mainly would prefer it to be convinient for me.

Return flight 20:50, ideally should reach maybe 18:00. You can take the Narita Express 53 which leave at 16:50 from Shinagawa. There are a few ways different trains/bus, i would just go for narita express if you don't have budget constraints, it is the easier method to go.

Not sure about online, but you can buy the ticket anytime in Japan.

thesal

Reaction score
How does the Keisei morning/evening liner work? I'm looking to take from Keisei-Uneo to Narita City (not airport) for a stay-over before an early flight the next day.

My research shows that tickets are only available after 4pm for same day purchase and is the same train type as the Keisei Skyliner w/ allocated seats, but at a much cheaper price as it's meant for citizens going home.

Anyone can verify?

yumiko33

Reaction score
Just saw that the vanilla air budget airline is shifting to T3. will 2 hrs be enough to transit from T1 to the new T3 ? Need to pay extra to amend to a later flight.

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does the Keisei morning/evening liner work? I'm looking to take from Keisei-Uneo to Narita City (not airport) for a stay-over before an early flight the next day.

My research shows that tickets are only available after 4pm for same day purchase and is the same train type as the Keisei Skyliner w/ allocated seats, but at a much cheaper price as it's meant for citizens going home.

Anyone can verify?

How much is the ticket?

Vismark

Reaction score
Return flight 20:50, ideally should reach maybe 18:00. You can take the Narita Express 53 which leave at 16:50 from Shinagawa. There are a few ways different trains/bus, i would just go for narita express if you don't have budget constraints, it is the easier method to go.

Not sure about online, but you can buy the ticket anytime in Japan.

Hmm.. okay, will take the 16:50 one.
Yeah I think we will take the NEX ba since its more convinient.
So maybe the 1st day or 2nd day at Toyko I can go buy le hor, wont sold out right? xD
Are they selling the ticket at Shinagawa station? And isit those automated machine or is a counter selling de?

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So maybe the 1st day or 2nd day at Toyko I can go buy le hor, wont sold out right? xD
Are they selling the ticket at Shinagawa station? And isit those automated machine or is a counter selling de?
both the counter and automated machine will be selling the ticket. =)

thesal

Reaction score
Can post the link to Hyperdia?
Don't think it's that cheap.

Here you go. Morning liner is only available from Airport to Tokyo while Evening liner is only available from Tokyo to Airport

28uhcuc.png

15nritg.png

thesal

Reaction score

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I strongly doubt it will sold out.

You can buy at any JR stations not only Shinagawa, just let them know when and where you want to go from and to.

Automated machine will also sell but i suggest going to counter, much easier

Vismark

Reaction score
I strongly doubt it will sold out.

You can buy at any JR stations not only Shinagawa, just let them know when and where you want to go from and to.

Automated machine will also sell but i suggest going to counter, much easier

Hmm.. okay.
If counter scare can't communicate well leh.
Will try see machine easy to buy anot first, if not will go counter and ask for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.