Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kani restaurant. Please recommend some? For buffet style or sit down meal for family of 7.

There's one restaurant with a giant neon crab on display at the east side of Shinjuku station. Not sure if it's good though.

darklighter

Reaction score
May i know what's the easiest way to get from Asakusa to Narita?

i searched Hyperdia, it seems Skyliner is very infrequent?

ahbock

Reaction score
If possible to transit from international to domestic flight in 1.5 hour?
Will be taking ANA flight transit from Haneda to New Chitose Airport. Thanks

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If possible to transit from international to domestic flight in 1.5 hour?
Will be taking ANA flight transit from Haneda to New Chitose Airport. Thanks

Is it the same airline and baggage pass through without having to check in and out? If need to do clearance and check in-out then it will be a problem.

ahbock

Reaction score
Is it the same airline and baggage pass through without having to check in and out? If need to do clearance and check in-out then it will be a problem.

Will be taking the flight from same airline. If baggage need to check in and out again, then hand carry will be better option. Anybody can verify?

thenextseeker

Reaction score
hi whats the weather like in mid june in tokyo? i google n found its tastyu which is rainy season?

or is it no longer rainy by mid june?

Devil7

Reaction score
Is it worth the trip to go nagano in mid June to see snow monkey? What else is there to see or do over there? Thinking of doing a day trip to nagoya to replace the hakone plan which i decided to drop due to the recent volcanic warning :(

Last edited:

lianyi

Reaction score
For a Tokyo/Sapporo/Osaka trip, would you recommend railway pass for 14 days or 2 domestic flights plus 7 days railway pass? Starting in Tokyo and ending in Osaka.

Would railway pass be useful in furano area?

Best time to see the lavender?

Tenjin matsuri or sumida river fireworks - which is better? Both happening on the same day this year :(

What are the best places to get crab/uni/ramen in your opinion for the 3 regions?

Thank you!

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth the trip to go nagano in mid June to see snow monkey? What else is there to see or do over there? Thinking of doing a day trip to nagoya to replace the hakone plan which i decided to drop due to the recent volcanic warning :(

day trip to nagoya from where?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a Tokyo/Sapporo/Osaka trip, would you recommend railway pass for 14 days or 2 domestic flights plus 7 days railway pass? Starting in Tokyo and ending in Osaka.

Would railway pass be useful in furano area?

Best time to see the lavender?

Tenjin matsuri or sumida river fireworks - which is better? Both happening on the same day this year :(

What are the best places to get crab/uni/ramen in your opinion for the 3 regions?

Thank you!

how many day u spending at each city and where are u visiting? need a rough itinerary in order to calculate the transportation cost and see if JR pass is worth it

lostasor22

Reaction score
Is there anything near kobe green arena that i can explore? Having a 2 days event there, with abt 4 hrs break in between.

I realised going to sannomiya area n back will cost me 1000yen. So im thinking if there are things to explore around green kobe arena

Sent from 天å*‚ using GAGT

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What kind of clothing do you guys recommend bringing? Gonna pack 2-3 short-sleeved t-shirts, probably 1-2 long sleeved, a fleece sweater, and probably a windproof/waterproof jacket. Enough?

Sent from my phone using GAGT

When are you going? this period
It is fairly okay temperature. don't need to bring Jacket/Sweater/long sleeved
I remembered last year during start of May, i was only wearing my polo t shirt plus long pants without any jacket :eek:

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi evilerniex, forgot to add, it's day trip from tokyo (shinjuku). not planning stayover in nagano because accomodation in tokyo already booked.

quite expensive and long to get from tokyo to nagoya. unless u are on JR pass, otherwise i would suggest somewhere nearer for day trips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.