Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What else is there to do in nara if i'm not really interested in the temples? Seems like most are temples and palace and the mountain.

can just visit the deer park which is what i did. experience was worthwhile for me despite the 2 hours to/fro kyoto. you can do uji/fushimi inari/tofukuji before nara but those are also temples lol. otherwise the kintetsu nara has some shops/streets i think.

Last edited:

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can walk into any JR office, flash your passport to buy the kanto pass.

Lord_Kang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any major events or festivals in Kyoto during 27-30 of November??

The hotels for double occupancy are so limited and expensive....!! Or because I am looking for it too early??

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The hotels for double occupancy are so limited and expensive....!! Or because I am looking for it too early??

v limited for my 18-20 nov stay also. was ard looking since early this year when i booked my air tix. i think there should be more choices in jul-aug cos some hotels don't release their rooms till 3 mths ahead.

Lord_Kang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
v limited for my 18-20 nov stay also. was ard looking since early this year when i booked my air tix. i think there should be more choices in jul-aug cos some hotels don't release their rooms till 3 mths ahead.

Ah...You really think so??

Maybe should just secure a room first and see how it goes?

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah...You really think so??

Maybe should just secure a room first and see how it goes?

yup, you should book a room that is refundable with zero cancellation charge and monitor the availability/pricing in the coming mths. i booked a triple room atm cos the prices are wow, prefer two rooms for the three of us.

thesal

Reaction score

If you got JR pass, can stay at Kyoto outskirts or even Nagoya

dehui87

Reaction score
Hi, I was trying to book Disneyland package for 3D2N which includes stay at their resort plus entrance tickets to both Disneyland and Disneysea.. But I was told that it's only available for Japan citizen with Japan address. Is there anyway which I book the package? Like if buying things from US there's VPost? Is there similar method for Japan?

deljunks

Reaction score
any other places to get the Disney land and sea tickets at cheaper price?
when I was in hk, outside got ppl sell tickets at slight lower price.
dunno if japan also have? or any alternative to beat the queue?
is Hilton bay hotel good?
thanks

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Koyo peak period. You are actually quite late in booking. I already secured my room last month :D

deeeyor

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if my flight reach Tokyo Haneda airport at 935pm. will i be able to shiodome? :s22::s22::s22:

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tokyo - Tokyo Station Hotel + Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi
Kyoto - Citadines Gojo Kyoto

your tokyo hotels v atas! :) anyway, why two places?

i booked mystays hamamatsucho but still looking out for shinagawa, prince preferably but alas, prices are 2x compared to my feb '14 stay which is probably off-peak.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your tokyo hotels v atas! :) anyway, why two places?

i booked mystays hamamatsucho but still looking out for shinagawa, prince preferably but alas, prices are 2x compared to my feb '14 stay which is probably off-peak.

For Tokyo because i stay Tokyo for 5 nights first then stay at Tohoku before going back Tokyo for another 5 nights.

I try to stay as close as possible to Tokyo Station more for transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.