Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was at the abc Mart and couldn't find it. I think it's a limited ed and older model. Will goto the Nike flagship store at shinsaibashi to try my luck even though I don't think i be able to find it. Thanks Haonan!
last resort

Outlets or order online and have it delivered to your hotel

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was at the abc Mart and couldn't find it. I think it's a limited ed and older model. Will goto the Nike flagship store at shinsaibashi to try my luck even though I don't think i be able to find it. Thanks Haonan!

do u have the model number or the pic of the shoe that u are looking for? i can try to help

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw himeji castle entrance fee is 1k instead of the 600 yen

Sent from a poor fugly buibui loser using GAGT

Thank you Mr Captain obvious. It is evidently clear as written on Himeji Castle official site that adult visitors are 1,000yen per entry tix. Not sure what you are trying to prove here since no-one in here was asking abt Himeji Castle's entrance fees in the first place, and if they were interested it can be checked via help from google sensei easily.

You have a really eccentric way of bumping up yr posts in here, people replied your personal inquiries you had posted in other sub-forum you never even bothered with a thank you reply, yet you can randomly post things like this in here.
:s22:

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You might have difficulty finding the Nike sneakers model you want if it was a past seasons discontinued LE model. I'm not considered a huge Nike fan but still considered sneakerhead myself, to my knowledge flagship stores in Japan often don't stock past seasons merchandises for long, in order to make room for latest season collections. You may have some luck with domestic Rakuten stores or try zozo.jp (Zozotown) but I wouldn't count on it as Nike is not only popular with japanese crowd but consider an ubiquitous label well-known internationally as well, not forgetting the LE model u want may have been highly researched/sought after by many HK/Taiwanese sneakerheads out there as well.

Good luck anyway!
:o

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If pass by those outlets malls(hard to pass by one, most are at outskirt :)) can try their Nike outlets, Outlets sell passed season goods right?

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf accuweather currently predicts several rainy days in mid november, esp. Tokyo. hope things change closer to the actual dates.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf accuweather currently predicts several rainy days in mid november, esp. Tokyo. hope things change closer to the actual dates.
November will see a bit of rain for Tokyo given the weather patterns

unless things have changed :s22:

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tokyo region wise I find that it is always common to have rainy weather, but it is not those kind of stormy typhoon kind that commonly hits JP during Summer period like during August/Sept periods.

When I was there last yr Nov, I did remembered during my Tokyo stay there are occassional rainy days but is really just those type of drizzling kind. But we all know how persistent the rainfall can be in Tokyo which can typically last from morning times up till evenings whole day one, so just kindly remember to prep an umbrella before you head out of yr hotel can liao.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get those transparent disposable umbrella that is widely available when it starts to rain. very convenient when walking around city areas. coz u will be going in and out of building, and it is quite a hassle use those foldable ones.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the rain volume is still something to concerned about XD

drizzle that last for most of the day is kinda par for the course

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure if i should bring along the ones i bought the last time. haven't checked if they fit into my 24" luggage. cheap but kinda wasteful to buy again. haha hold in hand not hassle?

drizzle can be irritating, was drizzling in kyoto when i went in winter, feb 2014. ground wet and slippery all around the temples, especially fushimi inari and higashiyama area also.

Last edited:

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure if i should bring along the ones i bought the last time. haven't checked if they fit into my 24" luggage. cheap but kinda wasteful to buy again. haha hold in hand not hassle?

drizzle can be irritating, was drizzling in kyoto when i went in winter, feb 2014. ground wet and slippery all around the temples, especially fushimi inari and higashiyama area also.

wah, winter also drizzling raining ah.. cold n wet :(

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Raining sure hassle one. Last Dec it also rained on me when I went hiking at Mt Rokko.

If you have bought a folding umbrella last time, this time buy a full size automatic? The full size ones are the most convenient for opening and closing all day going in and out of buildings. And keeps you drier of course. The new Tokyu Hands model for this year is really good. I tested mine in typhoon weather in July. 4 of us were walking along the road. A sudden strong gust of wind broke all the 3 other umbrellas instantly. I was the only one with a working umbrella when we reached our destination.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

think it was only 200 or 300yen for the umbrella. just get new one loh.
it is easier to use those plastic tube bag for wet umbrella if urs is the long one. foldable umbrella u still need to fold and harder to stuff into the bag.

but yah, it is a hassle if are going to spend some time in a big mall. but if u are going from building to building then more convenient, no need to fold and unfold.

rain is really sianz. it rained when I went up alpine route, and we already booked an accommodation up there, so cant change day. rain until totally cannot see anything. and the rained continued to the next day when we went down :(

tt is y I always recommend basing ur accommodation in 1 location if possible, so u have flexibility to change plan in case of bad weather.
for example, if visiting Kyoto and Osaka, just stay throughout in one of the place. then if it is raining on the day u planning to visit Kyoto, then just switch to going Osaka and go shopping or aquarium

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got a few of those brollies ard lol. one day it rained then we bought. then next day never bring out, rained and bought again.

@kifo how much is the tokyu hands brolly? sounds ex.

dehui87

Reaction score
Hihi.. I noe some bros here rent their picket wifi to japan.. but my travel date is not available.. I sourced for alternative on the Web n noted that it's cheaper to rent from Japan instead.. am considering renting from econnect Japan or japan wireless.. anyone here tried renting from them before? Are they reliable?

stars87

Master Member
Reaction score
Hihi.. I noe some bros here rent their picket wifi to japan.. but my travel date is not available.. I sourced for alternative on the Web n noted that it's cheaper to rent from Japan instead.. am considering renting from econnect Japan or japan wireless.. anyone here tried renting from them before? Are they reliable?

bro which dates ? even if i cant provide for you, id help you source for alternatives.

i price match :) sure competitive wan.

i dont think my regular prices can be more expensive. after u take into account the final cost of shipping + handling fees etc etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.