HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ask me any questions

Like Tree833Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2015, 09:10 AM   #2911
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can't quite remember exactly but I do recall paying in coins so I don't think it will cost anything upwards of JPY1000 for half a day of parking. (iirc its either hourly fee or block of 3hrs and I park somewhere near the music box museum)
here have some sample charges at otaru
http://www.city.otaru.lg.jp.e.go.hp....iei_chushajyo/

Last edited by cpuer; 16-10-2015 at 10:10 AM..
Old 16-10-2015, 10:05 AM   #2912
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any idea how much is the parking fee for say Otaru? Do they charge by hour.

it might be better to take public transport for Sapporo and Otaru since it is so convenient to get ard these places, and the train fare is no expensive. driving in the city can be quite a hassle because of the traffic and finding parking. u may end up taking a long time to get to an attraction because of all these
Old 16-10-2015, 10:36 AM   #2913

Hi, I'm planning my vacation in japan main land self drive. Any suggestion for good reliable car rental company and which is the best website for booking a rental car in advance. Thank you.

Last edited by jerryl; 16-10-2015 at 10:50 AM..
Old 16-10-2015, 11:04 AM   #2914
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, I'm planning my vacation in japan main land self drive. Any suggestion for good reliable car rental company and which is the best website for booking a rental car in advance. Thank you.

Tocoo! is reliable and easy to use. however, they may not be the cheapest.
Old 16-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #2915

I am going tokyo next month intend to visit mt fuji, where to book the tour package?
Old 16-10-2015, 09:16 PM   #2916
Greater Supremacy Member

I am going tokyo next month intend to visit mt fuji, where to book the tour package?
u can try JTB, can get served by japanese xmm
Old 18-10-2015, 08:41 AM   #2917

Hi guys, I was walking in harajuku>ometesando hills direction where i chanced upon an alley with a lot of shoe shops. Any where in Osaka can I find similar shops? Only saw one in shinsaibashi which didn't carry one Nike air model which I saw in Tokyo.
Old 18-10-2015, 09:20 AM   #2918

japanican or yokoso japan.
Old 18-10-2015, 09:46 AM   #2919
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys, I was walking in harajuku>ometesando hills direction where i chanced upon an alley with a lot of shoe shops. Any where in Osaka can I find similar shops? Only saw one in shinsaibashi which didn't carry one Nike air model which I saw in Tokyo.
ABC-Mart in Osaka region (I suggest checking just the outlet located in Shinsaibashi-suji Shotengai 心斎橋筋商店街, or in Amerikamura アメリカ村)
Because if these 2 places don't have the Nike model you are looking for, and you happen to be staying ard Central Namba area u might as well just save time and go straight to Nike Osaka flagship store located at Shinsaibashi-suji street, the Nike flagship building is just located next to Daimaru Shinsaibashi so u can't miss this store building. (add: 〒542-0085 大阪府大阪市中央区心斎橋筋1-6-15)

Considering that ABC-Mart are one of the largest sneakers/sports shoe brands stockist in whole of Japan, I think it would be pretty much next to impossible not to be able to find what u are searching for, unless the model u want is a limited ed discontinued model. Hope the above info helps.
Old 18-10-2015, 10:12 AM   #2920

I was at the abc Mart and couldn't find it. I think it's a limited ed and older model. Will goto the Nike flagship store at shinsaibashi to try my luck even though I don't think i be able to find it. Thanks Haonan!
Old 19-10-2015, 08:47 AM   #2921
High Supremacy Member

I was at the abc Mart and couldn't find it. I think it's a limited ed and older model. Will goto the Nike flagship store at shinsaibashi to try my luck even though I don't think i be able to find it. Thanks Haonan!
last resort

Outlets or order online and have it delivered to your hotel
Old 19-10-2015, 08:50 AM   #2922
Supremacy Member

do u have the model number or the pic of the shoe that u are looking for? i can try to help
Old 19-10-2015, 02:26 PM   #2923
Arch-Supremacy Member

Btw himeji castle entrance fee is 1k instead of the 600 yen
Thank you Mr Captain obvious. It is evidently clear as written on Himeji Castle official site that adult visitors are 1,000yen per entry tix. Not sure what you are trying to prove here since no-one in here was asking abt Himeji Castle's entrance fees in the first place, and if they were interested it can be checked via help from google sensei easily.

You have a really eccentric way of bumping up yr posts in here, people replied your personal inquiries you had posted in other sub-forum you never even bothered with a thank you reply, yet you can randomly post things like this in here.
Old 19-10-2015, 02:33 PM   #2924
Arch-Supremacy Member

You might have difficulty finding the Nike sneakers model you want if it was a past seasons discontinued LE model. I'm not considered a huge Nike fan but still considered sneakerhead myself, to my knowledge flagship stores in Japan often don't stock past seasons merchandises for long, in order to make room for latest season collections. You may have some luck with domestic Rakuten stores or try zozo.jp (Zozotown) but I wouldn't count on it as Nike is not only popular with japanese crowd but consider an ubiquitous label well-known internationally as well, not forgetting the LE model u want may have been highly researched/sought after by many HK/Taiwanese sneakerheads out there as well.

Good luck anyway!
Old 19-10-2015, 03:59 PM   #2925
Arch-Supremacy Member

If pass by those outlets malls(hard to pass by one, most are at outskirt ) can try their Nike outlets, Outlets sell passed season goods right?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.