HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ask me any questions

Like Tree833Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2015, 01:31 AM   #2941

Hihi.. I noe some bros here rent their picket wifi to japan.. but my travel date is not available.. I sourced for alternative on the Web n noted that it's cheaper to rent from Japan instead.. am considering renting from econnect Japan or japan wireless.. anyone here tried renting from them before? Are they reliable?
rented from japan wireless for my trip tomorrow. so far they are quick in response. will review during my trip.
Old 20-10-2015, 06:18 AM   #2942
Greater Supremacy Member

Thank you Mr Captain obvious. It is evidently clear as written on Himeji Castle official site that adult visitors are 1,000yen per entry tix. Not sure what you are trying to prove here since no-one in here was asking abt Himeji Castle's entrance fees in the first place, and if they were interested it can be checked via help from google sensei easily.

You have a really eccentric way of bumping up yr posts in here, people replied your personal inquiries you had posted in other sub-forum you never even bothered with a thank you reply, yet you can randomly post things like this in here.
Which one u referring to? Sorry if I can't reply some of the responses especially those in the stickies. I just realised there's a crone of mine lurking

Old 20-10-2015, 06:45 AM   #2943

bro which dates ? even if i cant provide for you, id help you source for alternatives.

i price match sure competitive wan.

i dont think my regular prices can be more expensive. after u take into account the final cost of shipping + handling fees etc etc
Hi stars, my dates are end dec to 2 jan.. actually there is no shipping cost.. collection is at post office of japan or they can post to your hotel. For 14 days, rental about $85. Just wondering about its reliability. Thanks for the offer thro..
Old 20-10-2015, 06:46 AM   #2944

rented from japan wireless for my trip tomorrow. so far they are quick in response. will review during my trip.
Hi Love_indulgence, ok.. do share with me your experience.. tia..
Old 20-10-2015, 07:05 AM   #2945
Master Member

Hi stars, my dates are end dec to 2 jan.. actually there is no shipping cost.. collection is at post office of japan or they can post to your hotel. For 14 days, rental about $85. Just wondering about its reliability. Thanks for the offer thro..
Noted. Thanks for sharing. $6 per day right ? Thanks
Old 20-10-2015, 08:51 AM   #2946
Master Member

Anyone know where to buy those power plug extension sockets around umeda, osaka area? Just googled that my hotel oni 1 plug per room lolx confirm not enough
Old 20-10-2015, 09:14 AM   #2947
Master Member

Why is this brolly special?
It is not. But it is high quality and light. The design is excellent and uses polycarbonate ribs.

They sell "SPECIAL" umbrellas too, like those that can be inverted and those that are typhoon tested. But you have to pay more for them.

In any case, go to a Tokyu Hands store and test it out yourself. Maybe I am just suakoo.
Old 20-10-2015, 09:17 AM   #2948
Master Member

Wow you have been to Japan a few times and you have never gotten a Tokyu Hands brolly???

https://hands.net/goods/2430000372681/
no, i f&e once only. the few brollies from the same trip.

tokyu hands doesn't really interest me, walked in for a few moments at the taka times square one and walked out again soon enough. maybe too hungry for dinner.

do you guys usually browse the whole shop or zoom into certain sections? haha i dunno what's good to see, not much of an offline shopper.
Old 20-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #2949
Master Member

Is it advisable to book the Shinjunku -> Kawaguchiko Highway bus tickets in advance or I should be able to purchase them on the spot?
Worried that the tickets could be sold out for the morning timings.
Old 20-10-2015, 10:30 AM   #2950
Arch-Supremacy Member

no, i f&e once only. the few brollies from the same trip.

tokyu hands doesn't really interest me, walked in for a few moments at the taka times square one and walked out again soon enough. maybe too hungry for dinner.

do you guys usually browse the whole shop or zoom into certain sections? haha i dunno what's good to see, not much of an offline shopper.

for tokyu hands, can browse the whole shop.. lots of interesting stuff
Old 20-10-2015, 10:32 AM   #2951

it might be better to take public transport for Sapporo and Otaru since it is so convenient to get ard these places, and the train fare is no expensive. driving in the city can be quite a hassle because of the traffic and finding parking. u may end up taking a long time to get to an attraction because of all these
My friends kept changing their mind. Now say no driving cause tiring, want to go with group tour and another want to go 14 days. But there is no 14 days group tour to Hokkaido!

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Old 20-10-2015, 10:42 AM   #2952
Arch-Supremacy Member

My friends kept changing their mind. Now say no driving cause tiring, want to go with group tour and another want to go 14 days. But there is no 14 days group tour to Hokkaido!

wah sianz... tt is the problem when going with a group of ppl. all got different opinion. which is y some of the ppl here prefer to travel solo, u control everything and do whatever u like.

maybe u can take a 1 week package tour, then extend and F&E another week? like tt can satisfy both ur fren.

and if u are a driver, u can volunteer to drive throughout the trip loh. but better to find someone to switch with u if possible coz quite tiring to drive long distance

Last edited by evilerniex; 20-10-2015 at 10:47 AM..
Old 20-10-2015, 11:02 AM   #2953
High Supremacy Member

do note that winter roads are not your typical conditions

driving for long stretches of straight roads, nothing but white snow and bald trees dotting the sides will cause lead foot pretty quickly

road trips can change things in friendships and relationships, people trapped together in a small space for extended period of time and having to deal with each other for the entire trip can get to your nerves
Old 20-10-2015, 11:16 AM   #2954
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is it advisable to book the Shinjunku -> Kawaguchiko Highway bus tickets in advance or I should be able to purchase them on the spot?
Worried that the tickets could be sold out for the morning timings.
if you can , its always better to buy in advance. Unless you are undecided or weather kind of freaky, otherwise just buy.
Old 20-10-2015, 11:27 AM   #2955

They want to go in spring to see the flowers. Anyway, most tour packages now only catered for winter activities, the spring package not out yet. They want to go Tokyo for a couple of days too. Sian, planning for them is so tedious.

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.