Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consider Toyoko Inn or similar chains ;
reasonable rate / near JR stations / bonus / early bookings. Very useful who travel to Japan frequently . Some may say 'boring' hotel but I rarely stay in room more than 8-9 hours a day.

By looking at it... Most of the hotels rate are all about $180-200 per night....

SBB8888B

Master Member
Reaction score
if you buy the package with the Disney Ambassador Hotel, you will get fast passes etc... the normal passes don't come with those if I remember correctly.

and do buy the passes before going to disneyland/sea. you can easily buy them at convenience stores. they sometimes hit the daily quota and ask you to go home if you try to buy at disneyland/disneysea itself.

If we get the normal visit pass for DisneySEA ... Will the queue be very long?

Still considering to get the vacation package which consists of 1 night hotel stay & 2 days visit fast pass... Is it recommended to purchase this way? Traveling on end Oct.

SBB8888B

Master Member
Reaction score
If we get the normal visit pass for DisneySEA ... Will the queue be very long?

Still considering to get the vacation package which consists of 1 night hotel stay & 2 days visit fast pass... Is it recommended to purchase this way? Traveling on end Oct.

Up........

chelsea128

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hope u guys can help me, i will be staying 10D9N in Japan.
first 4 nights will be at Osaka and remaining will be Tokyo

4 pax including my children 13 and 15

which hotel is good for this 2 cities and have a twin bed which like a double per bed...

so far i found Keio Plaza and a few but dunno their twin bed is big enough for 4 of us? :)

and also shall i go for a JR pass as recommended by my agent?
(my trip is free and easy )

thanks in adv!!!

cheers

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

which hotel is good for this 2 cities and have a twin bed which like a double per bed...

so far i found Keio Plaza and a few but dunno their twin bed is big enough for 4 of us? :)

In Japan, got 4 people means must buy 4 people hotel room (or 2x 2 ppl room). It's not like other countries that can do hand leg and cram 4 ppl in one room.

Also, business hotels (i.e. reasonably priced ones) practically all have super small beds. Some examples (these are two ppl room)

hokkaido147.jpg

hokkaido212.jpg

For JR Pass, if you are flying open jaw (i.e. fly into Tokyo, fly out of Osaka) then no need. If you are flying and departing same city and doing shinkansen both ways then can buy.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hope u guys can help me, i will be staying 10D9N in Japan.
first 4 nights will be at Osaka and remaining will be Tokyo

thanks in adv!!!

cheers

Hey I'm staying at this Hotel Sardonyx Tokyo. The room is bigger than most hotel here, and not that ex too. Got a bed and a sofa too.

t0adie

Reaction score
I am at tokyo now, If i were to break off with my travelling companion to just look at mount fuji from afar for a day trip tmr(april 1st), what are my best choices and is view depend on luck?

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Would like to get some help from you all =x

1) What's the best way and cost effective to go from Narita airport to gotanda?
**Will be arriving around 9++ pm at Narita . is hyperdia the total fare price accurate?? Tried searching hyperdia and saw the cheapest was to take keisei Narita sky access to nippers then Jr Yamanote line to gotanda. Total fare about 1500yen. **

2) worth getting a pasmo card?? The deposit can refund DE right? Only staying in Tokyo area shopping walk walk.

3) my friends want to try some Kobe beef any recommendation?

Thanks for looking =)

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
http://www.wakkoqu.com/english/food.html

This place is quite nice, we spend around 37k yen for 3pax you have a sort of personal chef for your group. And you can taste the quality of beef cos we order 2 14k yen set and 1 6k yen set. You might have to make reservation online tho, weekends will be hard to get reservation, try weekdays.
There is quite a few youtube video on the restaurant if you are really interested

thanks for your recommendation . but i'm just at tokyo area nia =x any bro/sis got more recommendation ?

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

**Will be arriving around 9++ pm at Narita . is hyperdia the total fare price accurate?? Tried searching hyperdia and saw the cheapest was to take keisei Narita sky access to nippers then Jr Yamanote line to gotanda. Total fare about 1500yen. **>>>best would be the Keisei Narita Sky Access Exp. for HANEDA AIRPORT DOMESTIC TERMINAL to Sengakuji then change to Toei Subway to Gotanda at total cost of 1380 and 84min. But since your arrival timing is quite late for Sky access Exp, you left 2 more trains at 22:03 or 22:49.

2) worth getting a pasmo card?? >>>get SUICA The deposit can refund DE right? >>>can but will deduct small service fee Only staying in Tokyo area shopping walk walk.

>>Use tabelog recommnded list to find:
http://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/rstLst/?SrtT=rt&Srt=D&sort_mode=1

Thanks for looking =)

Use tabelog recommnded list to find:
http://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/rstLst/?SrtT=rt&Srt=D&sort_mode=1

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

**Will be arriving around 9++ pm at Narita . is hyperdia the total fare price accurate?? Tried searching hyperdia and saw the cheapest was to take keisei Narita sky access to nippers then Jr Yamanote line to gotanda. Total fare about 1500yen. **

2) worth getting a pasmo card?? The deposit can refund DE right? Only staying in Tokyo area shopping walk walk.

Thanks for looking =)

1) probably keisei main line to nippori, then JR yamanote line from nippori to gotanda. total fare is 1290yen.
yes, hyperdia fare is accurate.

2) pasmo is a store value card. it is more convenient, compared to buying single trip tickets for every ride.
yes, deposit can be refunded. however, there is an admin charge if u want to refund the unused amount left in the card. so either u keep the card for future use, or spend everything, or just forgo remaining and take deposit only if not much value left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.