Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just want to share especially for families who are travelling with small children, to bring sufficient diapers. Cos it is very difficult to find stores selling diapers in Tokyo. Went to many shops but to no avail. Have to googled and managed to only find them in established supermarkets.

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the kind input . will take note on that . flying off in the morning le =x
1 last question . can a 16000mAh xiaomi power bank hand carry ? i also loan a portable mifi with me . not sure whats the mAh tho . can the mifi be checked in or also need to hand carry ?

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the kind input . will take note on that . flying off in the morning le =x
1 last question . can a 16000mAh xiaomi power bank hand carry ? i also loan a portable mifi with me . not sure whats the mAh tho . can the mifi be checked in or also need to hand carry ?
anything with battery needs to hand carry on board with it by ur side.. no check in...

Sent from sent from gagt using..gagt using GAGT

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
Okok thanks fer all the input . Its of great help .
So ill check in my 6port anker usb adapter . Then ill hand carry my xiaomi 16000mah and the portable mifi on board .

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Throughout my 6d trip top up 100k yen within tokyo
Left back only 30k yen
Looks like jr pass better?

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Throughout my 6d trip top up 100k yen within tokyo
Left back only 30k yen
Looks like jr pass better?

:s11:
u mean u spent 100k yen for transport within tokyo?? that is more than SGD1200! u sure u got the figures rite?

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah i think i top up 10k nia
Get back 3k yen
So you spent ¥7k in 6 days? That sounds more realistic. But anyway can't conclude whether you would have been better off buying pass or not buying pass unless you have the breakdown between how much was spent on JR lines and how much on metro lines.

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So you spent ¥7k in 6 days? That sounds more realistic. But anyway can't conclude whether you would have been better off buying pass or not buying pass unless you have the breakdown between how much was spent on JR lines and how much on metro lines.
Checked jr east pass cost 20k yen
Like that use pasmo better

playlove

Reaction score
Do you guys think it's possible to depend on the portable wifi router that the Airbnb host has provided during our stay instead of renting another wifi router for the trip?

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think it's possible to depend on the portable wifi router that the Airbnb host has provided during our stay instead of renting another wifi router for the trip?
Possible if no one is using
U could ask

Mine is shared airbnb so the wifi router could not take out from airbnb home

Last edited:

cleffa3000

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Most Japan mahjong parlours use this amos brand

Press 1 button all the walls come out plus the hands(13)

SBB8888B

Master Member
Reaction score
Morning guys..... What is the lowest flight fare in recent years/month promotion? Thanks.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am going with a few friends to Tokyo end this month, 11D10N. As this is my first tripe to Japan, so I really no idea what to prepare...

• Excluding accommodation and shopping, how much would u recommend cash would you recommend to bring?
  • Better to pay shopping with cash or card?
  • Is it very often that tourist will be removing and wearing shoes when visiting tourism spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.