Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no toilet on the bus. Just a normal bus btw...

should have toilet, its on their websites as one of their "feature"
dj7HhF5.png

imt204

Reaction score
hi will be going osaka in june, is it worth it to get the kaiyu pass to go kaiyukan and kintetsu pass for travelling to kyoto and nara?

martinnhj

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few questions. First time to Japan.

Any one took the Fujikyu Bus (to/ from Kawaguchiko) before? Planning to take bus from Gotemba premium outlets to Kawaguchiko.

1A) Need to purchase ticket in advance? Or just board and tip the card for payment?

1B) Any space for luggage? Cause traveling from Tokyo to Hakone to Kawaguchiko.

2) For green car train cabins, do I need to purchase any extra tickets? Or just tap at the gantries then go into the green car cabin? Abit confuse here.

Elloell

Reaction score
Anyone taken their domestic flight(peach air/vanilla/jetstar etc) from Tokyo narita airport to Hokkaido? Is the checking in process complicated

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vanilla. Just the usual procedure but the 'budget' terminal @ Narita.

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really the best time to visit Japan if we have not changed Yen much earlier.

3hubb3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if im going to Osaka - from spore to haneda to itami by JAL. from haneda to itami do I need to exit the international airport?
yes, you need to pick up your luggage, check in again and then take shuttle bus to domestic airport

Last edited:

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drive up Mt Moiwa, Hokkaido

hi

Anyone knows if possible to drive all the way up to Mt Moiwa for the night scene ?

Read that only can drive halfway, then take the Morris train (Y600 return) or a 15 min walk.

Anyone done the walk from the half way point ?

Thanks

blurrz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello pple... i am following my hubbie on business trip to japan... during the day till evening i am alone... anyone can advise when is a good place for me to pass time? Our hotel is at tachigawa... its also my first time to japan...

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello pple... i am following my hubbie on business trip to japan... during the day till evening i am alone... anyone can advise when is a good place for me to pass time? Our hotel is at tachigawa... its also my first time to japan...

Tachikawa is on the outskirts of Tokyo. other than the malls at Tachikawa station, there is probably nothing much in that area.

but u can travel to tokyo, which is about 30min away by train. lots to see and do in tokyo. can refer here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2164.html

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if you are not willing to venture out yourself, and can only check out around Tachigawa, here's their local tourism office guide (〒190-0012 東京都立川市曙町2-38-5)

http://www.tbt.gr.jp/play/index.html
http://www.tbt.gr.jp/shopping/index.html

Goto the above tourism office, check with the staff there and ask them to recommend you some simple to get to places of interest. Roam about with a map and discover the place yourself, you may find some gem and pleasantly surprised.

When you are ready, take a train towards Shinjuku via the Chuo line. Or you prefer smaller cities along Chuo line like Koenji & Nakano.

Must try: http://www.nagomino-yu.com/english/index.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.