HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ask me any questions

Like Tree833Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2016, 08:41 PM   #3556
Master Member

Are you sure the flight number is DL473? It could be a 4 digit flight number since it's a codeshare.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:22 PM   #3557

Anyone knows other than lawson, where can I get tickets for fujiko.f. fujio? Is it available in Singapore?
Old 08-01-2016, 11:47 PM   #3558

Are you sure the flight number is DL473? It could be a 4 digit flight number since it's a codeshare.
this is my flight itinerary..

Old 09-01-2016, 12:42 AM   #3559
Supremacy Member

Noted with thanks. So area like do dotonbori and amemura is suitable place to visit at late evening and night right.

I will visit umeda on day 3. But I just want to hit areas that are near to each other first rather than travelling on the train north then go south.

Any other place to recommend to visit at night? Nicer to visit at night.

What about dotonbori? Are the places there open 24 hours?
Well, Osaka Castle is pretty north too, just saying.

Dotonbori have very vibrant night life too, albeit a bit too touristy for some. Some stores (food) opens 24 hours.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:54 AM   #3560
Master Member

this is my flight itinerary..

Okay I did some research, apparently it is indeed operated by DL. Previously they ran this route till 2010, so they're resuming it again from March 2016. It's operated by a B752 aircraft.. enjoy.
joeson likes this.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:32 PM   #3561

Okay I did some research, apparently it is indeed operated by DL. Previously they ran this route till 2010, so they're resuming it again from March 2016. It's operated by a B752 aircraft.. enjoy.
what's with the B752 aircraft? Not good ah?
Old 09-01-2016, 05:08 PM   #3562

Noted with thanks. So area like do dotonbori and amemura is suitable place to visit at late evening and night right.

I will visit umeda on day 3. But I just want to hit areas that are near to each other first rather than travelling on the train north then go south.

Any other place to recommend to visit at night? Nicer to visit at night.

What about dotonbori? Are the places there open 24 hours?
Bro, then how would you suggest? when to go osaka jo? I want to like arrange it nicely so I save travelling time.

Did you finish all important attractions in 2 days just Osaka?

Btw, what about the umeda sky building? worth going for it?
Old 10-01-2016, 04:09 PM   #3563
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro, then how would you suggest? when to go osaka jo? I want to like arrange it nicely so I save travelling time.

Did you finish all important attractions in 2 days just Osaka?

Btw, what about the umeda sky building? worth going for it?
for me, 2 days is enough for Osaka as I dont go to USJ, the main attraction for many. If you have no clue, just get a Amazing Osaka 2 days pass and attack all those listed in the free entrance attractions ok liao.

https://www.osaka-info.jp/osp/en/index.html
Old 10-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #3564

Sorry for double post

Last edited by Miyavisama; 10-01-2016 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Double posted
Old 10-01-2016, 11:26 PM   #3565

for me, 2 days is enough for Osaka as I dont go to USJ, the main attraction for many. If you have no clue, just get a Amazing Osaka 2 days pass and attack all those listed in the free entrance attractions ok liao.

https://www.osaka-info.jp/osp/en/index.html
Noted with many thanks bro.

Thanks a bunch.

Maybe I can do a one day Kyoto since Osaka will only take 2 days. =)
Old 11-01-2016, 07:26 AM   #3566
Arch-Supremacy Member

Noted with many thanks bro.

Thanks a bunch.

Maybe I can do a one day Kyoto since Osaka will only take 2 days. =)
You only have 3 days for kansai? Then maybe all 3 days for Kyoto. IMO, Osaka cannot hold a candle to Kyoto. Or every evening you spend it in osaka, day time in Kyoto. Also workable as they are very near.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:11 AM   #3567

You only have 3 days for kansai? Then maybe all 3 days for Kyoto. IMO, Osaka cannot hold a candle to Kyoto. Or every evening you spend it in osaka, day time in Kyoto. Also workable as they are very near.
Bro. I think the Osaka 2 day pass is not worth it and it's troublesome. Though it has its merits on free admission attractions but the trains are limited to subway only.

I think getting Icoca x haruka is more worth it.

I will be at kansai for 4 days. I allocated 2 days in Osaka and 1 day in nara. Another day maybe osaka is cannot finish in 2 days.

One thing you said is yes Kyoto is amazing. But I been there with my family. This is the first trip for my girlfriend. So I am not sure if I want to do Kyoto. 1 day full in Kyoto also cannot finish lol.

What's your advice.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:57 AM   #3568
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro. I think the Osaka 2 day pass is not worth it and it's troublesome. Though it has its merits on free admission attractions but the trains are limited to subway only.

I think getting Icoca x haruka is more worth it.

I will be at kansai for 4 days. I allocated 2 days in Osaka and 1 day in nara. Another day maybe osaka is cannot finish in 2 days.

One thing you said is yes Kyoto is amazing. But I been there with my family. This is the first trip for my girlfriend. So I am not sure if I want to do Kyoto. 1 day full in Kyoto also cannot finish lol.

What's your advice.
yes, subway only. But so long as you are going for the listed sights, there will be metro for it. last visit I bought the 1 day pass and went for 2 onsens, 1 ferris wheel,one cruise and Sky garden. Got back all the money with saving. But since your are there to parktor, i think no point going for all these.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:31 PM   #3569

yes, subway only. But so long as you are going for the listed sights, there will be metro for it. last visit I bought the 1 day pass and went for 2 onsens, 1 ferris wheel,one cruise and Sky garden. Got back all the money with saving. But since your are there to parktor, i think no point going for all these.
Not really but I rather take her to see places rather than ferris wheel.
Old 14-01-2016, 08:56 PM   #3570
Master Member

I'll be going Japan for two full weeks. Wish to cover Osaka Kyoto Fuji and tokyo. What is the best way to travel?

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.