Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairnsquare

Reaction score
Kanade Hotel is quite new. It is close to Dotombori and subways. If you are going to/fro Kansai Airport, airport bus shuttle is located at OCAT which is 5mins away. There is a supermarket next door, basement has lotsa good food. Cons - slow wifi, non-english speaking staff.

Thanks a lot!

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
If you're not heading to those top restaurants or stalls featured in Michelin guide or Tabelog, especially when you've got a tight budget, I would say it's alright.

I travelled late April mainly for flowers - tulips, nemophila, wisteria and Shibazakura. They only bloom around that period till GW.

Oh early may still got flowers? Ok la I'm considered tight budget so famous stalls nvm. But will the metro and attractions site be extremely more ppl compared to after 5th may?

Sent from zhuzhu using GAGT

thwysg

Reaction score
Oh early may still got flowers? Ok la I'm considered tight budget so famous stalls nvm. But will the metro and attractions site be extremely more ppl compared to after 5th may?

If within Tokyo, it's still alright. 6 and 7 May would still be crowded over at the attractions as it's the weekend. Avoid going to Disneyland and DisneySea during that week.

There's flower seasons every month. I don't quite get what you were trying to put across.

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
If within Tokyo, it's still alright. 6 and 7 May would still be crowded over at the attractions as it's the weekend. Avoid going to Disneyland and DisneySea during that week.

There's flower seasons every month. I don't quite get what you were trying to put across.

ohya whats the difference btwn ldisneyland/sea?
i read online but it seems quite similar?
which 1 will be btr for mid 20s?

Alamakcom

Reaction score
I'm thinking of sending some stuff from Hario to a friend's place, it seems they get Sagawa to do the delivery. Anyone knows if they deliver on weekends?

thwysg

Reaction score
ohya whats the difference btwn ldisneyland/sea?
i read online but it seems quite similar?
which 1 will be btr for mid 20s?

Different characters, themes, shows and parades. E.g. just to name Winnie The Pooh/ Anna & Elsa are found only in TDL, Ariel/ Aladdin/ Duffy/ Woody are found in TDS. I like both so I try to visit both parks whenever I visit Tokyo.

thwysg

Reaction score
Is 1 full day enough for Disneyland?eg travel out from 7am

Yes. If you could reach there at least 15-30 min before opening time, that'll be good. Strategise where to go and grab the FastPass you want first. http://info.tokyodisneyresort.jp/s/en/calendar/201611.html#20161101

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
theme parks are generally a full day (as in go in when gate open, stay in there until 5pm at the least)

I would do the same for Disneyland as well

disneysea
you want to get the Toy Story ride/game quick ticket
go ride Tower of Terror
journey to the centre of the earth
20k leagues under the sea ride (which is a relaxing thing lol)
Indiana Jones ride
camp for parade or see the show that is run on water

yeah sure whole day no matter how u spin it XD

if u dun want to spend the whole day there, get an after 6 pass. Then go in see fireworks, the night parade/performance

Last edited:

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
since many forumers here recommended Ueno, i googled a few and still thinking which to pick. my major would be.. MUST near to metro as our luggage will be big n prefer not to have a long walking distance from metro.

1) HOTEL MYSTAYS Ueno-Iriyaguchi
got washing machine! but quite far from metro.

2) APA Hotel Keisei Ueno
heard many good reviews on good location but there's alot chains for this hotel. which one is the best?

3) 2015 Tokyo UenoHotel
tiagong they say abt 5mins walk from Ueno metro. good?

please help!

edit:

4) APA Hotel Tokyo Itabashi Ekimae
heard its right next to the itabashi station

5) HOTEL MYSTAYS Higashi-Ikebukuro
same as #1?

6) APA Hotel Ikebukuro-Eki-Kitaguchi
same as #2?

Last edited:

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whoever in Tokyo now, go and eat chicken rice bento on Shinkansen!!!

CFpoO12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.