Old 10-11-2016, 05:08 PM   #5086
Supremacy Member

Coz I lazy to upload to photo bucket ma
then why bother reporting in? 🤔
fairnsquare likes this.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:30 PM   #5087
Arch-Supremacy Member

I brought a pair of Nike air ordy

Nv dig NMD design..Prefer Nike..You should check out the Nike store near Harajuku...Brought a pair of Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Rostarr from them..
Old 10-11-2016, 05:31 PM   #5088
Greater Supremacy Member

I brought a pair of Nike air ordy
Need to go that shop..their air max more pattern and design than atmos..
Old 10-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #5089
Arch-Supremacy Member

Coz I lazy to upload to photo bucket ma
Actually can just install the GAGT app. Can upload photo directly from phone to app into your reply.

then why bother reporting in? 🤔
Coz he want to make us gian.
fairnsquare likes this.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #5090

GMT store Shinjuku is having 50% off Rolex watches, I am on my way now....
LOL
So good deal. Can sic link?

Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #5091

What is the most efficient and low cost mode to travel from hotel at shinbaishi to KIX airport? The hotel im staying is not a airport shuttle bus stop.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #5092
Arch-Supremacy Member

What is the most efficient and low cost mode to travel from hotel at shinbaishi to KIX airport? The hotel im staying is not a airport shuttle bus stop.
if u mean shinsaibashi, u can take midosuji line to tennoji, then ltd express haruka or JR kansai airport rapid service to KIX
Old 11-11-2016, 07:14 PM   #5093

Wld it be easier to walk or take a taxi to Namba station and go to KIX via Nankai express instead?
Old 11-11-2016, 08:28 PM   #5094

tokyo in mid dec for 5 full days - what's recommended to sightsee ah?
Old 11-11-2016, 11:10 PM   #5095
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wld it be easier to walk or take a taxi to Namba station and go to KIX via Nankai express instead?
yes, it is walkable from shinsaibashi to namba, but with luggage, it is going to be quite a hassle. taxi is going to be expensive, but since it is a sort distance, it is probably not too bad. so depends whether u want to save money and take train to tennoji and change to JR
Old 11-11-2016, 11:12 PM   #5096
Arch-Supremacy Member

tokyo in mid dec for 5 full days - what's recommended to sightsee ah?
u can take a look at japan-guide website for information.

can also refer to the sticky thread in this forum for sample itinerary and trip reports to get some ideas
Old 12-11-2016, 12:16 AM   #5097

Anyone tried getting Disneysea tickets from carousell for nov? It seems like they can't get the tickets?
Old 12-11-2016, 01:16 AM   #5098
Arch-Supremacy Member

100% walkable not far at all.. But there are huge crowds around there so gg

yes, it is walkable from shinsaibashi to namba, but with luggage, it is going to be quite a hassle. taxi is going to be expensive, but since it is a sort distance, it is probably not too bad. so depends whether u want to save money and take train to tennoji and change to JR
Old 12-11-2016, 01:17 AM   #5099
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am not doing a ad of any sort.. But u can get the tickets via the klook app plus wifi if u need at a super price , coz I used them for my trip so far so good

Anyone tried getting Disneysea tickets from carousell for nov? It seems like they can't get the tickets?
Old 12-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #5100

Hi guys, a bit confused about whether JR Pass or air travel would make more sense for me; basically on the 26th Dec, intend to go to Kanazawa area (Kanazawa, Shirakawago, maybe Fukui, Toyama?) until the 31st when I'll go back to Tokyo to meet my Japanese friend for NYE drinks and shrine visit. JR Pass for 7 days is 29000JPY, and return Shinkansen tickets to and from Tokyo and Kanazawa also about 28-29k JPY, whereas flights from Haneda to Komatsu airport is 20k JPY, quite a significant difference.
Are there any other Shinkansen trips I can take within this area to make it worth it? Or maybe I'm better off flying?

2nd I'll go to Yokohama area, probably base at Ofuna and make day trips to Kamakura, Hakone on the 3rd, and 4th will be for Odawara and souvenir shopping etc before flying home on 5th morning.

Basically what I'm asking I guess is what is the best travel option for me, and if my itinerary can be optimised in any way? As it is right now it is:

23-26th - Khaosan Asakusa in Tokyo, bask in the Christmas mood of Tokyo, check out the iconic things like Shinjuku, Shibuya crossing etc
26th-31st - Probably base at some hostel in Kanazawa, day trip out to Shirawakago, Fukui
31st-2nd - Hostel in Tokyo, meet friends for NYE festivities. 1st will be relaxed day, 2nd move off to Yokohama
2nd - 4th - Hostel at Ofuna (or if staying put in Tokyo hostel makes more sense then i could do that too), day trip to Kamakura, Hakone, Odawara.

I need help with travel suggestions because i'm a little confused as to the best way to get around inter-city, especially during that period have to try to reserve shinkansen seats early right? If possible.

Open to any suggestions, would like to get in some country/nature stuff also if possible. Lone traveller, 24yo male student, willing to shell out a bit for what's worth it but also have some limits to that.
Thanks for any help guys!!

Last edited by LCDScreen; 12-11-2016 at 08:55 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.