HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ask me any questions

Like Tree833Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2017, 05:11 PM   #6271
Master Member

Willer don't run that route. U can consider Nankai bus but seems no english site
http://www.nankaibus.jp/express/04.html

They depart nagano station 23:15 and reach osaka station 6:22

http://www.alpico.co.jp/access/expre...a/#information
Alternative is this bus
I manage to reserve a ticket... and it takes alot of steps....

Last edited by ah_leetw; 13-03-2017 at 05:20 PM..
Old 13-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #6272
Master Member

Oops I didn't know! I always thought KIX=Osaka, didn't realised it's for airport
just don't confuse with ITM can liaoz
Old 14-03-2017, 08:43 PM   #6273
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone can confirm, if the customer service or where can help store lugg? maybe oversize for the locker....

for Odawara station or Mishima station
Old 14-03-2017, 09:08 PM   #6274
Supremacy Member

anyone can confirm, if the customer service or where can help store lugg? maybe oversize for the locker....

Are you going hakone? Cos i think hakone-yumoto might have. I don't recall seeing in odawara.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:14 PM   #6275

Use TaQbin to forward your luggage to the next destination instead.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:26 PM   #6276
Arch-Supremacy Member

Are you going hakone? Cos i think hakone-yumoto might have. I don't recall seeing in odawara.
where is yumoto? so they got a counter to help store lugg? worried my lugg not able to fit in the locker, did see the dimension and i measured to be just nice. no allowance
Use TaQbin to forward your luggage to the next destination instead.
hmm is it very exp? from Osaka to Tokyo air bnb... thast y thinking of taking the shinkansen and stop halfway for tour, no need go abck tokyo, den uturn back to hakone etc.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:27 AM   #6277
Arch-Supremacy Member

where is yumoto? so they got a counter to help store lugg? worried my lugg not able to fit in the locker, did see the dimension and i measured to be just nice. no allowance

hmm is it very exp? from Osaka to Tokyo air bnb... thast y thinking of taking the shinkansen and stop halfway for tour, no need go abck tokyo, den uturn back to hakone etc.
Airbnb usually won't accept luggage from the forwarding service. No one would be there to receive it. Certainly not the guest staying before you. You should check with your airbnb host regarding this.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:48 AM   #6278
Greater Supremacy Member

Luggage so big? Can check in into plane or not cos some have restriction on the linear dimension..

The lockers Japan has is quite big also
Old 15-03-2017, 08:12 AM   #6279
Arch-Supremacy Member

Luggage so big? Can check in into plane or not cos some have restriction on the linear dimension..

The lockers Japan has is quite big also
Can la bring alot times liao lol. Jus worriee cant fit in jap locker so asking for alternative hmm

Think is the length jus nice or smth

Last edited by IcYFl4mEz; 15-03-2017 at 08:33 AM..
Old 15-03-2017, 08:35 AM   #6280
Greater Supremacy Member

Can la bring alot times liao lol. Jus worriee cant fit in jap locker so asking for alternative hmm

Think is the length jus nice or smth
Ana restrict at 158 linear dimension, sq doesn't matter as long as within weight allowance.

They have pretty big locker..

Also one of the reason why I prefer to stay in hotel, deposit luggage with them then head out for a few days trip with a backpack..
fairnsquare likes this.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #6281
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ana restrict at 158 linear dimension, sq doesn't matter as long as within weight allowance.

They have pretty big locker..

Also one of the reason why I prefer to stay in hotel, deposit luggage with them then head out for a few days trip with a backpack..
I book on jan... ALL hotel sold out, yes all! Only lrft with hostel or 5stars hotel ehich range from 400+ And up per nite. Peasant me cant afford
Old 15-03-2017, 09:24 AM   #6282
Arch-Supremacy Member

I book on jan... ALL hotel sold out, yes all! Only lrft with hostel or 5stars hotel ehich range from 400+ And up per nite. Peasant me cant afford
Wait, when's your trip?

If it's too far away from Jan, there's the possibility that the hotels have not even release their rooms for booking. Most hotels in Japan only release their rooms for booking 6 months before. i.e. if you intend to stay in December, you can only start booking in June. If you attempt to try before June, you will see them as all sold out / unavailable.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:32 AM   #6283

Hi just curious, has anyone stayed for a few days in a capsule hotel before?

How is it like to do it for a few days?

Personally, I've only done 1 night but never a few nights in a row.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:34 AM   #6284
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ruriel, my trip is next week.. lol
Old 15-03-2017, 09:41 AM   #6285
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ruriel, my trip is next week.. lol
Ooops. Then I guess you booked too late coz of (peak) sakura season...

Anyway enjoy your trip! Hopefully someday I can visit during sakura season too.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.