Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ask me any questions

Like Tree833Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #7576
Arch-Supremacy Member

do Japanese dislike singaporeans?

Last edited by Scarlet Tea; 14-11-2017 at 05:39 PM..
Old 14-11-2017, 05:33 PM   #7577
Master Member

do Japanese like or dislike singaporeans?
I'm vaguely amused by your question.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:28 PM   #7578

I have a question, other than purchasing the CEP from Nippon Rental car in Osaka Kansai Airport, is there anywhere else I could purchase the CEP in Osaka?

I will arrive at Kansai Airport and would stay in Osaka for 1 day and will start to drive to Gifu/Nagano Area before driving down to Tokyo and after a few days in Tokyo. I will be driving down to Shizuoka-Ken and Aichi-Ken before going back to Osaka.

Would it be better to purchase the JEP or CEP pass?

Thank you very much!
Anyone can help? Thanks!
Old 14-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #7579

I think they discriminate people base on skin colour.
Ang Mo > Japanese > Asian Skin People.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:51 PM   #7580

Anyone can help? Thanks!
CEP and JEP follows your car rental and ETC card hence it must be applied at the location you are renting your car. Just email them or call them to ask them for reservation. Some outlets does not have ETC card stock or the billing machine hence they do not provide. In general the major rental car outlets at the airport and train stations does provide.

Which pass to choose that depends on how many days and the route you are taking.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:56 PM   #7581
Supremacy Member

They will assume you are tiong by default. And they dislike tiongs.

Old 14-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #7582

Are there any bicycle rental shops at kawaguchiko station? if yes, is there any specific ways to park the bicycles?
Old 15-11-2017, 03:00 AM   #7583

CEP and JEP follows your car rental and ETC card hence it must be applied at the location you are renting your car. Just email them or call them to ask them for reservation. Some outlets does not have ETC card stock or the billing machine hence they do not provide. In general the major rental car outlets at the airport and train stations does provide.

Which pass to choose that depends on how many days and the route you are taking.
Thanks!

Call them eh.. the emails which they provided via the website are pretty slow in responding. do they actually speak english? any idea?
Old 15-11-2017, 05:13 AM   #7584
High Supremacy Member

They dislike Korean and Chinese.
If you dress like tiong then they will dislike you as well.
It is no easy to differentiate.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #7585

They dislike Korean and Chinese.
If you dress like tiong then they will dislike you as well.
It is no easy to differentiate.
Really? The majority of foreign tourists i saw were Koreans and Tiongs. But I don't sense hostility at all. But why dislike? Tiongs I understand but Koreans? Or do you mean that Japanese service and retail industry staff is one attitude upfront but behind is otherwise?
Old 15-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #7586
Master Member

Really? The majority of foreign tourists i saw were Koreans and Tiongs. But I don't sense hostility at all. But why dislike? Tiongs I understand but Koreans? Or do you mean that Japanese service and retail industry staff is one attitude upfront but behind is otherwise?
The above is very correct. There's a Japanese term for it but can't seem to remember it now.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:41 PM   #7587
High Supremacy Member

I work in Japanese firm for many years. Got to know many Japanese and got close Japanese friends as well. Once you get close to them, they will tell you such stuff.
Chinese and Koreans are hated to the core for Japanese.
History of why dated very Long. Decades and centuries.

service staff in the front, very friendly. But then behind the back, wait till you know what they discuss in Japanese hahaha
Old 15-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #7588

Don't you know the long history between Japanese and Koreans? Not surprising that they dislike them.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:10 AM   #7589
Supremacy Member

Don't you know the long history between Japanese and Koreans? Not surprising that they dislike them.
Its an "open" secret..

then I guess if you're not that into Japan, you wont know..

same for those japanophobiles.

ALL hate koreans
Old 16-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #7590
Supremacy Member

But they still see us as Chinese even though we speak English and identify ourselves as Singaporean
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.