Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espedine

Reaction score
Hi, need adivse as I'll be in Osaka/Kyoto throughout my trip but my JR pass will expire on 10 Mar, while my flight back Narita-SIN is on 11 Mar 11am. Would it be better to return to Tokyo early on 10 Mar & stay in Ueno/something, or take the last train back to Tokyo & stay near Narita? Thanks!

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably works both way as it depends on how your itinaries are.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi,

I intend to purchase the Two Days Osaka Unlimited Pass.
I only intend to use it for my Day 2 and Day 3 itineray.

If I visit Osaka Castle on Day 1, at the entrance area, do i need to tap my card? Or just show my Osaka Unlimited Pass and pass them the entrance fee coupon to gain free entry to the Osaka Castle?

Thanks.

Last edited:

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I intend to purchase the Two Days Osaka Unlimited Pass.
I only intend to use it for my Day 2 and Day 3 itineray.

If I visit Osaka Castle on Day 1, at the entrance area, do i need to tap my card? Or just show my Osaka Unlimited Pass and pass them the entrance fee coupon to gain free entry to the Osaka Castle?

Thanks.

dun really get wat u mean.
u are asking if it is possible to use the free entry outside of ur pass validity period?

kurenai_19

Reaction score
kurenai_19:

U can opt for the collection at airport option.
Extra 210 yen.

Buy | b-mobile VISITOR SIM

Next time remember to book earlier from me. :)

Thanks for the tips.

I'm trying trying to confirm with the agency what time the group will be flying. As my gf is thai, I'm actually travelling with a tour agency in bkk. Due to current protest, people going to work depends on situation, so the agency can't give me a confirmed answer of the itinerary as of now.

I also found a jap mifi rental company that operate in bkk cater to thai tourist. Now I can only wait for the flight timing before I can confirm my decision of where to rent. Worst case scenario would be to open Singtel or Starhub data roaming.

Really appreciate all the tips you guys provided in this forum
Cheers

kunoichi

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips.

I'm trying trying to confirm with the agency what time the group will be flying. As my gf is thai, I'm actually travelling with a tour agency in bkk. Due to current protest, people going to work depends on situation, so the agency can't give me a confirmed answer of the itinerary as of now.

I also found a jap mifi rental company that operate in bkk cater to thai tourist. Now I can only wait for the flight timing before I can confirm my decision of where to rent. Worst case scenario would be to open Singtel or Starhub data roaming.

Cheers
do check the airport website in regards to the post office operating hours (usually it's 9am-5pm)
it will help you decide better

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips.

Cheers
i pm u my mobile number.

U can call me between 6-7pm tonight if u need more info.

Reaction score
Question on Shinkansen
If I am enroute to alight at shin-osaka,but decide to go kyoto last min. Can I do that if I am on a reserved sear.

Argiope

Reaction score
Heard that the menu for electronic items like cameras bought in Japan are all in Japanese and there won't be an English menu. Is that true?

Hmm, if it's true, fellow travellers from SG still buy from places like BIC Camera? How to read menu? :s11:

casche

Reaction score
Hi, do you know how I can purchase Tokyo Disneysea tickets and yet still can get those original tickets to keep as mementos (not e-tickets)? I am going in end Mar 2014...thanks in advance!!

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard that the menu for electronic items like cameras bought in Japan are all in Japanese and there won't be an English menu. Is that true?

Hmm, if it's true, fellow travellers from SG still buy from places like BIC Camera? How to read menu? :s11:
Some cameras like Canon got English menu...

kamipify

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

agaga lor gt symbol
auto mode no need menu one

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not all. Anyway if you are looking for cameras and lenses, I would suggest Fujiya Camera in Nakano instead of BIC.

WANGLAI

Reaction score
Hi everyone, will like to check whether is it advisable to buy admission tickets online to universal studios and Disneysea or to just buy when we reach the entrance? is it very crowd to buy at entrance? Thanks!!!

iReminiscence

Reaction score
Question on phones.
If I were to be in Japan for 6 months (study exchange), what kind of phone plan should i get? Data only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.