Old 19-02-2018, 11:43 PM   #8146

i realised why i said last bus is 430. diff info on the same website

the one i saw while clicking on the website
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/timetable/others01.html
service operates 7/9〜8/28

the one linked on hwz
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/timet...rs01_2017.html
△ service onÖ 15Apr-5Nov.Available.

guess i gotta ask on that day there then?
When I click on first link, it mentions the info is from 2016 onwards. Where as the second link has 2017 suffix.

Might be safer to check website again closer to traveling dates in case there is any 2018 updates.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:46 PM   #8147
Master Member

Is 1230pm considered "peak" period for custom clearance? Because I'll land NRT airport at 1230pm and intend to rush for 1.14pm slot for NEX express as the next one is 1.45pm.. So we intend to rush to save time.

Is 30mins enough for clearance, waiting of luggage and buying NEX ticket?

Sent from dala dala using GAGT
Old 21-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #8148
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is 1230pm considered "peak" period for custom clearance? Because I'll land NRT airport at 1230pm and intend to rush for 1.14pm slot for NEX express as the next one is 1.45pm.. So we intend to rush to save time.

now not enough, need to give at least 45 minutes due to the need to indivually inspect and question every single/group of travellers. Just go for the 1:45pm one to save yourself looking frantic and cause the custom official to hold you back because they suspect u might be up to no good. you also need to buy NEX tix, confirm not enough time. when u get to the counter to buy NEX ticket, ask for the next departing train.

Last edited by BigMonkey; 21-02-2018 at 06:48 PM..
Old 22-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #8149
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not enuf time.
Dun need to plan to such details rite.. Just take whichever earliest train u can when u cleared immigration
Old 22-02-2018, 11:09 AM   #8150
Master Member

now not enough, need to give at least 45 minutes due to the need to indivually inspect and question every single/group of travellers. Just go for the 1:45pm one to save yourself looking frantic and cause the custom official to hold you back because they suspect u might be up to no good. you also need to buy NEX tix, confirm not enough time. when u get to the counter to buy NEX ticket, ask for the next departing train.
Not enuf time.
Dun need to plan to such details rite.. Just take whichever earliest train u can when u cleared immigration
Thanks! Just that it's my habit to plan everything in detailed before the trip, even if there's also min changes during the trip.

Old 22-02-2018, 03:39 PM   #8151
High Supremacy Member

clearing immigration and getting bags is what I park under uncontrollable factors

I normally give myself plenty of leeway for that part. In any case if you have a important timing to meet on the day you land. You need to consider landing even earlier
Old 22-02-2018, 04:31 PM   #8152

Jialat, I booked my express 4 pass for Universal Studios Osaka, and when I got the ticket, the timing for Harry Potter is 4pm. Ask KLook they say cannot change the timing one, as it's as-is. If I reach Universal Studios earlier can I still queue to enter the Harry Potter attraction?
Old 22-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #8153
Great Supremacy Member

Thanks! Just that it's my habit to plan everything in detailed before the trip, even if there's also min changes during the trip.

Usually my itinerary I dun put timing except for important transport.just need to know where I'm going that's all. No timing cos don't wana rush.

When I touch down at nrt the other time, custom clearance took like 30mins. I just go nex counter to purchase my ticket and they put me up on next train..
Old 22-02-2018, 05:34 PM   #8154

Only buy on USJ website then can choose ur preferred time.

Jialat, I booked my express 4 pass for Universal Studios Osaka, and when I got the ticket, the timing for Harry Potter is 4pm. Ask KLook they say cannot change the timing one, as it's as-is. If I reach Universal Studios earlier can I still queue to enter the Harry Potter attraction?
Old 22-02-2018, 05:35 PM   #8155
High Supremacy Member

Depends on luck one. My Last trip in November land in Narita in morning. Disembark then walk quickly clearing very fast since i am almost the first few at the custom. Bag Check also fast.

But then Narita Express Frequency got to wait.
Old 22-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #8156
Master Member

clearing immigration and getting bags is what I park under uncontrollable factors

I normally give myself plenty of leeway for that part. In any case if you have a important timing to meet on the day you land. You need to consider landing even earlier
Usually my itinerary I dun put timing except for important transport.just need to know where I'm going that's all. No timing cos don't wana rush.

When I touch down at nrt the other time, custom clearance took like 30mins. I just go nex counter to purchase my ticket and they put me up on next train..
Depends on luck one. My Last trip in November land in Narita in morning. Disembark then walk quickly clearing very fast since i am almost the first few at the custom. Bag Check also fast.

But then Narita Express Frequency got to wait.
Yeah last year I landed in NRT at 9am and custom clearance seemed fast! I understand it's unpredictable, looks like I can only shop inside narita airport first if the frequency is more than 30mins @-@

Old 22-02-2018, 06:34 PM   #8157
Great Supremacy Member

Go holiday don't follow timing and itinerary until so strict la.. Relax abit..
Old 22-02-2018, 11:01 PM   #8158

Help needed

Can recommend hotel at fukuoka, will be travelling end march to early april.
Richmond hotel fukuoka tenjin and JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka seems fully booked

And also, can recommend hotel at osaka near jr station? Will stay for a night there.

Thanks!
Old 22-02-2018, 11:17 PM   #8159
High Supremacy Member

normal queue is always available

you can like set that area to be towards the end of your USJ day
Old 23-02-2018, 08:09 AM   #8160

Hi there, anyone could offer comments if itís worth making a 3 day trip to Fukuoka around 15th March? Iím going to Okinawa for a business trip and itís just 1.5 hours to get to Fukuoka. The last time I went to Fukuoka was more than a decade ago.

Arigato!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.