HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ask me any questions

Like Tree833Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2018, 09:55 AM   #8776
Master Member

For kanazawa to shirakawago day trip in june, can i buy bus tickets on the spot? Or btr to reserve?

Not possible buy in sg first right?

Day trip enuff?

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using GAGT
Old 13-05-2018, 12:01 PM   #8777

Currently traveling on Keisei train to Narita airport from nipponori. Is there a direct train to the airport. I hop on to the first normal train I see and need to transit 2 times and finally on the last train to narita
Old 13-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #8778
VD
Supremacy Member

https://japanbusonline.com/en/AreaSe...iAAEgIH9fD_BwE
Old 13-05-2018, 05:07 PM   #8779
Greater Supremacy Member

hi guys, below are my agar agar plans for 15-22 may

6 full days + about half a day on the day i fly in, my return flight is in the morning

i'm staying at shinjuku area, Higashi-Shinjuku Station to be exact...

day 1
- buy fuji hakone pass and romancecar at visitor centre

buy bus tickets for next 3 days
- Bus to Shimo Yoshida from Shinjuku (for Kawaguchiko), 17 may
- Bus to Shinjuku from Kawaguchiko (for Kawaguchiko, covered by Fuji Hakone Pass), 17 may
- Bus to Shinjuku from Kawaguchiko (for Mt Mitsutoge), 18 May

- Yoyogi Park
- Harajuku
- Omotesando
- Roppongi

day 2
hakone

day 3
kawaguchiko

day 4
mt mitsutoge

day 5, 6 and 7
3 (or a combo) of the following
- mt takao
- mt mitake+hinode
- asakusa
- enoshima
- odaiba

food
some of the food places i plan to try if the Q is not too mad
- ukai toriyama (mt takao)
- Tsuta 蔦 (ramen)
- 鳴龍 (Nakiryu) (ramen)
- Omoide Yokocho (various food)
- Ichiran
- Ebisu Yokocho (various food)
- Fuunji (風雲児) (ramen)
- Shin Udon (慎) (udon)
- 東池袋 大勝軒 (ramen)
- Yakiniku Champion

can advise, especially for my plans for days 5, 6 and 7, including additional places to eat and see? thanks!

im not a shopper, more of a sight seeing / hiking person, also dun mind walk around see see and chill...

Last edited by mata_hippo; 13-05-2018 at 05:17 PM..
Old 13-05-2018, 05:52 PM   #8780

hi i just received an offer from someone to help craft my itinerary.

Has anyone ever used this service from this website before?

1) Visit our blog at: (www.viahero.com/blog/), and click into one of the Japan blog posts. At the bottom of the blog post's window, there will be a small pop-up to enter your email and it offers you, at random, either a discount (of 5, 10, or 20%) or a free day (referred to as a "First Day Free"); you may get the free day offer when you first enter the blog post, or you can refresh the page until you do see it.

2) Once you see the free day deal pop-up, enter your email address, click the button on the right, and you'll be given a choice to start trip planning. You'll also get an email (if you need more time) that contains a link for the free day, which will forward you back to the website to cash in the deal.

3) Once on the website, select the desired country (Japan) and hero (me, Andre), and book me for just 1 day at NO COST to you! You can fill out your interests, what you want to do for that day, where you want to go, and more. I will then help you prepare a detailed, in-depth itinerary for that particular day (including food, lodging, transport, activities, general maps/Google maps, etc); this will also be downloadable and visible on the Trip Plans app (no WiFi or data required). Outside of that day, I'll continue to give recommendations and advice for your entire trip on a general basis, as I have done so far.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #8781
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi i just received an offer from someone to help craft my itinerary.

Has anyone ever used this service from this website before?

1) Visit our blog at: (www.viahero.com/blog/), and click into one of the Japan blog posts. At the bottom of the blog post's window, there will be a small pop-up to enter your email and it offers you, at random, either a discount (of 5, 10, or 20%) or a free day (referred to as a "First Day Free"); you may get the free day offer when you first enter the blog post, or you can refresh the page until you do see it.

2) Once you see the free day deal pop-up, enter your email address, click the button on the right, and you'll be given a choice to start trip planning. You'll also get an email (if you need more time) that contains a link for the free day, which will forward you back to the website to cash in the deal.

3) Once on the website, select the desired country (Japan) and hero (me, Andre), and book me for just 1 day at NO COST to you! You can fill out your interests, what you want to do for that day, where you want to go, and more. I will then help you prepare a detailed, in-depth itinerary for that particular day (including food, lodging, transport, activities, general maps/Google maps, etc); this will also be downloadable and visible on the Trip Plans app (no WiFi or data required). Outside of that day, I'll continue to give recommendations and advice for your entire trip on a general basis, as I have done so far.
Looks like a paid service. Interesting concept.

http://triblive.com/local/allegheny/12234365-74/pittsburgh-startup-viahero-personalizes-your-trip
Old 13-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #8782

What mode of transport would be ideal if I am heading to Haneda Airport from Shinjuku around 6 or 7 pm (peak hour)
I took limousine bus cos there is a stop at the hotel next door, less than 1 hr to reach Haneda and very convenient since I have lots of luggage. If need be just take an earlier bus?

Sent from LG V10 using GAGT
Old 13-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #8783

Hi,

one of my trips will require me to take the nankai limited express ticket from Osaka.

Can i buy this ticket in advance from one of the JR stations during my stay in Osaka?
Old 13-05-2018, 09:38 PM   #8784
Master Member

Hi,

one of my trips will require me to take the nankai limited express ticket from Osaka.

Can i buy this ticket in advance from one of the JR stations during my stay in Osaka?
This is private rail line, you cannot buy it at any JR station.

If you are at a station with JR and private lines running through, you will see that you might have to exit JR gate and enter private railway gate in order to take the private trains.

Some of them are more extreme, you have to exit from the station and enter another station. E.g. JR Ueno and Keisei Ueno stations.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #8785

if you mean nankai rapit one way to KIX, you can order from klook & exchange at Osaka City Air Terminal @ Namba
Hi,

Old 13-05-2018, 11:42 PM   #8786

if you mean nankai rapit one way to KIX, you can order from klook & exchange at Osaka City Air Terminal @ Namba
Yeah that's the one i want. Can i just buy it in Osaka? Or any office i can visit in Osaka of which i can buy the 1100 yen something pass for my morning ride at 0710 am.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:30 AM   #8787

alright, and i'm able to purchase them early before my appointed date of travel correct?
Old 14-05-2018, 07:22 AM   #8788
Master Member

alright, and i'm able to purchase them early before my appointed date of travel correct?
Yes, you can.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #8789
Arch-Supremacy Member

yes, but there isnt really a need to do so coz there are numerous trains from KIX to osaka
Old 14-05-2018, 09:47 AM   #8790
Greater Supremacy Member

hi guys, below are my agar agar plans for 15-22 may

6 full days + about half a day on the day i fly in, my return flight is in the morning

i'm staying at shinjuku area, Higashi-Shinjuku Station to be exact...

day 1
- buy fuji hakone pass and romancecar at visitor centre

buy bus tickets for next 3 days
- Bus to Shimo Yoshida from Shinjuku (for Kawaguchiko), 17 may
- Bus to Shinjuku from Kawaguchiko (for Kawaguchiko, covered by Fuji Hakone Pass), 17 may
- Bus to Shinjuku from Kawaguchiko (for Mt Mitsutoge), 18 May

- Yoyogi Park
- Harajuku
- Omotesando
- Roppongi

day 2
hakone

day 3
kawaguchiko

day 4
mt mitsutoge

day 5, 6 and 7
3 (or a combo) of the following
- mt takao
- mt mitake+hinode
- asakusa
- enoshima
- odaiba

food
some of the food places i plan to try if the Q is not too mad
- ukai toriyama (mt takao)
- Tsuta 蔦 (ramen)
- 鳴龍 (Nakiryu) (ramen)
- Omoide Yokocho (various food)
- Ichiran
- Ebisu Yokocho (various food)
- Fuunji (風雲児) (ramen)
- Shin Udon (慎) (udon)
- 東池袋 大勝軒 (ramen)
- Yakiniku Champion

can advise, especially for my plans for days 5, 6 and 7, including additional places to eat and see? thanks!

im not a shopper, more of a sight seeing / hiking person, also dun mind walk around see see and chill...
any comments/advices? thanks!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.