HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ask me any questions

Like Tree833Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2018, 11:55 AM   #9811
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello all, just want check if multi city at $720 from singapore to osaka and tokyo back to singapore costly from SQ? thanks!
No, it is a good price, usually only available if you book early. If you wait longer, it can go up to 1k+.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:01 PM   #9812
High Supremacy Member

Hello all, just want check if multi city at $720 from singapore to osaka and tokyo back to singapore costly from SQ? thanks!
Fuel cost is going up. 720 is really good timing depends whether your Tokyo is Haneda or Narita
The Sin to KIX is red eye?

Few years ago, Japan ticket cost 2x that prices.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:57 PM   #9813

Fuel cost is going up. 720 is really good timing depends whether your Tokyo is Haneda or Narita
The Sin to KIX is red eye?

Few years ago, Japan ticket cost 2x that prices.
yeah SIN TO KIX is 1am SIN to 8am KIX.

TKY to SIN is flying from haneda to singapore.

will buy this ticket then!
Old 14-10-2018, 04:14 PM   #9814

But i see the SQ price always close to 1k or more
As long as you travel same period sad school holidays, regional/national holidays, confirm expensive. Only if you book early will you get the better prices for SQ.
Old 15-10-2018, 02:44 PM   #9815
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone has much of an experience ordering from Amazon JP and sending them to the hotel? I've added some items into cart and realised they will be shipped separately from various sellers. Will the hotel be okay receiving 4 or 5 shipments on my behalf? I will indicate my hotel reservation number in the shipping address, of course. I'm just wondering if hotel is okay receiving so many shipments for one guest...

I don't mind opting for delivery to Lawson convenience stores and I collect from there, but not all sellers have that option.
Old 15-10-2018, 02:47 PM   #9816
Master Member

Anyone has much of an experience ordering from Amazon JP and sending them to the hotel? I've added some items into cart and realised they will be shipped separately from various sellers. Will the hotel be okay receiving 4 or 5 shipments on my behalf? I will indicate my hotel reservation number in the shipping address, of course. I'm just wondering if hotel is okay receiving so many shipments for one guest...

I don't mind opting for delivery to Lawson convenience stores and I collect from there, but not all sellers have that option.
I have tried this before and they are fine with it. Most probably they will be handled by different front office staff anyway. Just need to ensure that the items are delivered a few days before you check-in.
Old 15-10-2018, 02:51 PM   #9817
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have tried this before and they are fine with it. Most probably they will be handled by different front office staff anyway. Just need to ensure that the items are delivered a few days before you check-in.
OK, thanks for the reassurance! I'll order one week ahead of my trip... will that be all right? I think most items will be shipped within 3-4 days... (according to the products' pages).
Old 15-10-2018, 03:20 PM   #9818
Master Member

OK, thanks for the reassurance! I'll order one week ahead of my trip... will that be all right? I think most items will be shipped within 3-4 days... (according to the products' pages).
Yes, a week is fine. Their delivery schedule is efficient. If the shop is within Tokyo, they can deliver the next day or by evening. Just inform the hotel that you will be expecting some packages so they take note and inform their colleagues.
Ruriel likes this.
Old 15-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #9819
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes, a week is fine. Their delivery schedule is efficient. If the shop is within Tokyo, they can deliver the next day or by evening. Just inform the hotel that you will be expecting some packages so they take note and inform their colleagues.
OK I'll do that, thank you!
Old 15-10-2018, 04:00 PM   #9820

Just inform the hotel thru email.
Ordered the items using ur registered guest name and if can put your check in date.
Make sure all paid in full.
Multiple delivery no issues.

Ruriel likes this.
Old 15-10-2018, 06:46 PM   #9821
Arch-Supremacy Member

Recommend for first timer to japan which area to stay and where to go?
Old 15-10-2018, 07:08 PM   #9822

Recommend for first timer to japan which area to stay and where to go?
I think you need to first share which part of Japan you’re heading to.
Old 15-10-2018, 07:27 PM   #9823

Plus what your interests are, and travel style (with kids, with elderly parents etc).
Old 15-10-2018, 08:04 PM   #9824
Arch-Supremacy Member

Kyoto ...region
Old 15-10-2018, 08:05 PM   #9825
Arch-Supremacy Member

Plus what your interests are, and travel style (with kids, with elderly parents etc).
I prefer scenery more than shopping. Solo trip probably
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.