Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyblood

Reaction score
Any 1 tried refunding JR pass (national wide) b4 ? what the penalty like ? am i able to change the name instead ?

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey have anyone tried to travel from lake yamanakako to hakone yumoto? How long and how much does it cost via bus (if there's any bus)?

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this has been mentioned many times on this forum before and it should be a sticky topic...

Do not bring meat products into Japan, including bak kwa, sausages, etc.

All these products require an inspection certificate attached to the product itself. I have note seen any local sausages and bak kwa ever come with any AVA certificates. You are not allowed to bring overseas imported meat product in Singapore to Japan.

More details in this website (belonging to the AVA of Japan)

?????/Bringing*Animal*Product

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this has been mentioned many times on this forum before and it should be a sticky topic...

Do not bring meat products into Japan, including bak kwa, sausages, etc.

All these products require an inspection certificate attached to the product itself. I have note seen any local sausages and bak kwa ever come with any AVA certificates. You are not allowed to bring overseas imported meat product in Singapore to Japan.

More details in this website (belonging to the AVA of Japan)

?????/Bringing*Animal*Product

oops!! didn't know tt O_O
coz my fren always bring bakkwa to japan when visiting Japanese friend. luckily never kanna before

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oops!! didn't know tt O_O
coz my fren always bring bakkwa to japan when visiting Japanese friend. luckily never kanna before

Same here. I've always been buying that as gifts. There was once when the customs looked at the package for a few seconds but no problem after that.

Ghostrider

Reaction score
Post office at Haneda Airport?

Plan to pickup the bmobile simcard at Haneda Airport post office in Terminal 1.
I am arriving at Haneda Airport by JAL. Arrival is in the international terminal for JAL? But the post office is at Terminal 1. Are International Terminal same as Terminal 1?

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is at the domestic terminal. Haneda is split into Haneda International and Haneda Airport (which has Terminal 1 & 2)

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am doing that this May most likely or just be lazy and order from BIC and send it to my hotel

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plan to pickup the bmobile simcard at Haneda Airport post office in Terminal 1.
I am arriving at Haneda Airport by JAL. Arrival is in the international terminal for JAL? But the post office is at Terminal 1. Are International Terminal same as Terminal 1?

You can have it sent to your hotel address? They only need 2-3 working days for the mail to arrive.

Ghostrider

Reaction score
You can have it sent to your hotel address? They only need 2-3 working days for the mail to arrive.

Did that last time, the Sunroute hotel front desk accepted the package for me.
But not sure this hotel i staying will accept my package on my behalf.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.