Did ana jal prices go up?

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried booking for may 2020, now they split the flight into 2 legs, both legs minimum $390 each so a round trip is around $800 with taxes and things.

Previously I didn't book separately but that was for may this year.

Also something doesn't look right because it looks like ana has only 1 flight to haneda. Is it possible they haven't released all their flights for booking yet?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 7 using GAGT

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried booking for may 2020, now they split the flight into 2 legs, both legs minimum $390 each so a round trip is around $800 with taxes and things.

Previously I didn't book separately but that was for may this year.

Also something doesn't look right because it looks like ana has only 1 flight to haneda. Is it possible they haven't released all their flights for booking yet?

two flights to haneda, two flights to narita. that is what Ana fly daily.

promotion for May 2020 is over. all seats are mostly booked thanks to that promotion based on your comments.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
JAL always show two legs separately (one leg each page) when making reservations. You have to choose the flight timing for each leg before you can see the total cost of your flight. I thought this is normal for JAL?

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time I booked is they show the total upfront
Dat was around feb

TonyDelPiero

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time I booked is they show the total upfront
Dat was around feb

JAL - they change the booking pages and it is so confusing until you saw the final price when you go to next page.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
JAL - they change the booking pages and it is so confusing until you saw the final price when you go to next page.

JAL was already like this when I booked with them last year March/April for last year's Nov trip.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.