HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Free shuttle bus from hotel in Shinjuku

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #16
Master Member

Hi hclee01 & Samshio, I will try to grab a copy of the tokyo train map and do some study. Will ask you both again if I still got further quest, realli thanks for your help..BTW, juz curious...how come both of u so familar with Japan?...You both been to Japan for holiday for many times or for business trip?
donut33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #17

Hi hclee01 & Samshio, I will try to grab a copy of the tokyo train map and do some study. Will ask you both again if I still got further quest, realli thanks for your help..BTW, juz curious...how come both of u so familar with Japan?...You both been to Japan for holiday for many times or for business trip?
for me, I lived in japan for a little while. Company sent.

I have also gone there many times due to business and travel.

In fact, I just came back from japan 2 weeks ago.
samshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #18
Master Member

for me, I lived in japan for a little while. Company sent.

I have also gone there many times due to business and travel.

In fact, I just came back from japan 2 weeks ago.
I see, no wonder u r so familar w japan. I read the thread on TDR by you and must realli salute u for the effort on the detailed information provided by you. Once again, thanks u so much. Will trouble u and Hclee again once I have digest the map, map map....so many coloured lines...omg...
donut33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.