HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

GPGT/AMA/LIVE Update - Hokkaido 10-16 January 2018

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 11:59 PM   #556
Great Supremacy Member

ksi say if got 20 ppl watch his stream he strip and run in the snow
Wear so many layers nosebleed and red ears .. if run nekkid, IDK what will freeze and fall off
lemondrink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 02:43 AM   #557
Master Member

Wear so many layers nosebleed and red ears .. if run nekkid, IDK what will freeze and fall off
kkj lo ...
kage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 04:00 AM   #558
Supremacy Member

bookmark.....
Old 13-01-2018, 04:04 AM   #559
Arch-Supremacy Member

if he get lost.....he might die in the snow........and his money running out....you can see extreme sadness and worriness in his eyes............like a scarred kitten and constantly posting in edmw........to ensure he can find some form of comfort.......
haha he scared is it
Old 13-01-2018, 07:16 AM   #560
Sen
Honorary Member

Heng you never go Hakodate.
Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 07:18 AM   #561
Arch-Supremacy Member

how come every photo...............there is so intense sadness in your eyes...............
I seriously think you are the sad person.
Kpkb so much.

Just alone from your nick can see sad already. People obviously enjoying a holiday in foreign land and snowing environment.

You stuck behind your screen with a low life
Redberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 07:34 AM   #562
High Supremacy Member

Proceeded to Otaru Station after the rickshaw side.

They have Naruto here as well, but only as a takeaway kiosk. I bought half a chicken back to the hotel to jiak.

Snow continues to fall all day.

Very nice fried chicken, simply seasoned with just salt and pepper. Really flavourful and juicy, even for the breast. Pwns KFC deep deep! Also very filling.

kosongice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 07:45 AM   #563
High Supremacy Member

Headed out again after finishing the fried chicken. Went to JR Tower Observatory for a bird's eye view of Sapporo.

It's usually ¥720 to go up, but you can get a ¥100 discount coupon from the Tourist Information Centre in Sapporo Station. However, because it's my birthday, I received a free ticket.

The tallest building in Hokkaido, the 38th storey offers a stunning view of the city. Unfortunately, it was rather cloudy and the view wasn't the best.

There's a small gift shop and cafe at the observatory. Musical performances are also held there regularly.

The girl at the cafe was rather cute, so I asked her for a picture.

Could easily spend a few hours up there just relaxing and waiting for time pass by. If I were a musician, I'd compose a song; if I were a poet, I'd articulate my feelings, however I'm Kosongice so I left.

Last edited by kosongice; 13-01-2018 at 07:49 AM..
Old 13-01-2018, 08:00 AM   #564
High Supremacy Member

Wanted to visit Susukino for scallops and oysters again, and to see if there are any more chiobu. Started walking toward Gotsubo, about 35 minutes on foot from where I was.

Went past this all-you-can-eat beef restaurant which I wanted to try for dinner on my first day.

Passed by Odori and decided on a whim to visit the Sapporo TV Tower. It's ¥700 to go to the top, and unfortunately they don't offer any birthday promotions.

Compared to the JR Tower Observatory, I felt that TV Tower isn't as enchanting. The viewing area is also way smaller. Personally, I think the TV Tower looks more impressive on the ground.

Last edited by kosongice; 13-01-2018 at 08:04 AM..
Old 13-01-2018, 08:23 AM   #565
High Supremacy Member

Left theTV Tower and made my way back to the hotel. Took a longer route and chanced upon this Italian restaurant, so I had to get a pizza. They have a wood-fired oven for their pies so you know the restaurant takes their pizza seriously.

Salvatore Cuomo is opened by Italian-Japanese celebrity chef Salvatore Cuomo. Read up his profile on Wikipedia and he seems quite satki.

Got a small margherita pizza for takeaway. Pretty tasty and under ¥1000. I like their tomato sauce.

Forgot to shut the windows on my way out in the morning, and snow got on the inside. It was snowing almost the entirety of the day.

Headed out one final time after the pizza because something is missing in my life - grilled oysters! Made the 30-minute walk to Gotsubo and ordered half a dozen. The friendly owner chatted with me, and upon realising it was my birthday, gave me another free oyster after he grilled 7 for me when I ordered only 6. Had 8 altogether.

Also met Max and his dad, Californians here on vacation. Had a really great chat with them, and the former jio-ed me out for clubbing the next night. He said he wanted to get some girls. Added Max on Facebook.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:26 AM   #566
Master Member

Proceeded to Otaru Station after the rickshaw side.

They have Naruto here as well, but only as a takeaway kiosk. I bought half a chicken back to the hotel to jiak.

Snow continues to fall all day.

Very nice fried chicken, simply seasoned with just salt and pepper. Really flavourful and juicy, even for the breast. Pwns KFC deep deep! Also very filling.

The chix looks good sia
Localborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 08:34 AM   #567
Sen
Honorary Member

Could easily spend a few hours up there just relaxing and waiting for time pass by. If I were a musician, I'd compose a song; if I were a poet, I'd articulate my feelings, however I'm Kosongice so I left.
Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 08:41 AM   #568
High Supremacy Member

Back to ¥5000 budget today, but as usual, I didn't hit my ¥25000 budget yesterday, so I have an excess of around ¥3200 for today.

Woke up with a bright and sunny view, but the temperature reads negative 9 degrees Celsius.

Gonna take it slow today and walk around in the malls. Probably heading to the ramen alley with Max at night.

It's currently 0940 and I'm still nua-ing in my room. Been rushing a bit too much past 3 days, so imma slow it down today. Last 3 full days here though.

Flight's at 1300 on Tuesday, so I gotta leave at about 1000.

Last edited by kosongice; 13-01-2018 at 08:44 AM..
Old 13-01-2018, 08:47 AM   #569
Master Member

Left theTV Tower and made my way back to the hotel. Took a longer route and chanced upon this Italian restaurant, so I had to get a pizza. They have a wood-fired oven for their pies so you know the restaurant takes their pizza seriously.

Salvatore Cuomo is opened by Italian-Japanese celebrity chef Salvatore Cuomo. Read up his profile on Wikipedia and he seems quite satki.

Got a small margherita pizza for takeaway. Pretty tasty and under 1000. I like their tomato sauce.

Forgot to shut the windows on my way out in the morning, and snow got on the inside. It was snowing almost the entirety of the day.

Headed out one final time after the pizza because something is missing in my life - grilled oysters! Made the 30-minute walk to Gotsubo and ordered half a dozen. The friendly owner chatted with me, and upon realising it was my birthday, gave me another free oyster after he grilled 7 for me when I ordered only 6. Had 8 altogether.

Also met Max and his dad, Californians here on vacation. Had a really great chat with them, and the former jio-ed me out for clubbing the next night. He said he wanted to get some girls. Added Max on Facebook.

The pizza is a great eg of what we lack in sgp - good food at a decent price.

And finally you may have a chance to put the oysters you have been wolfing down to good use
Localborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 08:50 AM   #570
High Supremacy Member

GAGT fails on me when I try to type long texts and quote multiple posts. Lazy to retype whatever I've done so only for it to potentially hang again.

Basically big thank you to everyone who wished me and expressed concern. Hope all's doing well yourselves. As for those with questions, I'll get back to them tonight. In the meantime, check out the first post for FAQs.

Will be taking a shower and going out. Hopefully by 1030. Later guys.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.