GPGT/AMA/LIVE Update - Hokkaido 10-16 January 2018

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Passed the stuff to ash like snow and [SG]Revolution.

7NUFcO5l.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy the humble token.

Gamxia~!!
:D

Sent from dala dala using GAGT

what's inside? :o

kage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Passed the stuff to ash like snow and [SG]Revolution.

7NUFcO5l.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy the humble token.

So nice of u to buy something for others when u urself in a tight budget ...:o

Hope the receivers at least treat to u a meal ... ;)

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[SG said:
Revolution;112423548]2 potato, 1 milk sand, 1 granola crunch and dunno the blue wrapper one

mITh1f9l.jpg

already ate the butter sandwich
:o
wow looks jhj :lick:

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Sibei sian cannot find a place to jiak my mochi and avocado salad, so I went to have soup curry instead. Soup curry is a dish that originated from Sapporo and one of the things I want to try. Walked over to a really famous one called Suage.

W73f7u1l.jpg

PNRxXR1l.jpg

H60L572l.jpg

0jHd8oAl.jpg

I chose small rice and level 3. "Osusume" the waitress, and she suggested the "SHIRETOKO" chicken.

The portion for small rice is really very little, but I was glad to have chosen it because the curry contains several starchy vegetables like potatoes and pumpkin. There's also carrot and okra, along with the grilled chicken. Everything was on skewers.

7mHUtaDl.jpg

9iffQHal.jpg

Tastes pretty similar to Maggi Curry, but you can tell this is 真材实料 use herbs and spices make one, not some flavour enhancers. Quite nice but I couldn't finish the rice before really too full from the takoyaki.

Still at the shop, about to leave. Semi food coma liao.

I had these 2 times
super yummy according to my opinion. but you have to order super spicy (spiciest) level to get the umami-ness
zQ7AcZH.jpg

apeape

Reaction score
I had these 2 times
super yummy according to my opinion. but you have to order super spicy (spiciest) level to get the umami-ness
zQ7AcZH.jpg

f*ck, this thing damn shiok. got any similar restaurants in SG doing the same? I had the fried chicken curry with highest level of spicyness. waaaaahhhh

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
f*ck, this thing damn shiok. got any similar restaurants in SG doing the same? I had the fried chicken curry with highest level of spicyness. waaaaahhhh

yah same
reach orgasm 1st day eating
1st day went to suage+
2nd day go to suage+2 to try the eby curry soup

freaking nice

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had these 2 times
zQ7AcZH.jpg
I played it safe and got level 3, the medium level I think. Didn't topup for the prawn soup, but already very sedap! Perfect winter food.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.