Kanto Region Mid-May

neutralph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going back to Tokyo again this mid-May... alone. This time thought of attending a rock concert in Tokyo, exploring Saitama (Looks like the Yilan version of Taipei?) and Nikko (17-18 May there's a archery festival I think) that I missed last trip with a group of friends. Just wondering if anyone here has experiences in Saitama to share.

Last edited:

ppancke

Reaction score
Going back to Tokyo again this mid-May... alone. This time thought of attending a rock concert in Tokyo, exploring Saitama (Looks like the Yilan version of Taipei?) and Nikko (17-18 May there's a archery festival I think) that I missed last trip with a group of friends. Just wondering if anyone here has experiences in Saitama to share.

While I was staying in Tokyo, I did a day trip to Nagatoro for the Arakawa Rapids. My Japanese friends made me buy them rakkyo (honestly the best I've tried) from there. They're also known for their maple products, so you can look out for those!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.