HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lego set in Osaka

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2018, 12:05 AM   #1

Lego set in Osaka

Hi, where can I get Lego set in Osaka? Not keen to Legoland all the way just to get the set.
yong09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 12:30 AM   #2
Master Member

Hi, where can I get Lego set in Osaka? Not keen to Legoland all the way just to get the set.
Rinku Premium outlet, BIC camera or Yodobashi.

Unless u getting those models couldn't find in SG, else I suggest u to check the price in SG (Eg. Plaza Sing lego shop or BHG 15% discount during promotion)

Because I bought before in Gotemba Premium outlet and the saving is not much, had to carry back all the way back to SG and took up alot of my luggage space
LIN_JOEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 08:17 AM   #3

In general Osaka lego is not that cheap as clickbrick aka Singapore bricksworld do not offer discount and tax refund. Only Bic Camera and Yodobashi do have tax refund but their choices are pretty bad.

If you want Legoland stuff without having to go to Nagoya Legoland there’s some at tempozan the lego discovery centre shop (no entrance fee require) and is near the Osaka aquarium.

If you have the Osaka amazing pass you get to ride the worlds largest Ferris wheel for free too
Old 19-05-2018, 08:19 AM   #4

Expo city do have the ucs Millenium falcon on shelf if you keen to get. Haha
Old 19-05-2018, 08:20 AM   #5

Sets that are exclusive at lego discovery center are the Legoland train set, photo frame with a pirate figure and the dragon castle. All these are the small sets. They do have ucs ywing too but at 30000yen. Haha
Old 19-05-2018, 10:25 AM   #6

Thanks for all of your replies. :-)
yong09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.