www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Japan (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/japan-271/)
-   -   Mid Dec end Dec which part of jpn can have slight snowing except hokkaido (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/japan-271/mid-dec-end-dec-part-jpn-can-have-slight-snowing-except-hokkaido-5937684.html)

only_lonely 15-11-2018 11:00 PM

Mid Dec end Dec which part of jpn can have slight snowing except hokkaido
 
Hokkaido snow is too big and might meet snow storm.
Any suggestion which part of jpn will have slight snowing during mid Dec?

thwysg 15-11-2018 11:35 PM

Hmm if anyone knew, he would have been God like or struck rich. :D

Can try Chubu area - Takayama, Shirakawago, Karuizawa, Kanazawa? Tohoku also has snow.

Entropy 16-11-2018 10:12 AM

Do remember that "slight snowing" might end up as icy rain with slippery ground and no white snow if that's what you're looking for.

only_lonely 16-11-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entropy (Post 117623488)
Do remember that "slight snowing" might end up as icy rain with slippery ground and no white snow if that's what you're looking for.

Not ice but snowssssss

purpleberry 16-11-2018 07:08 PM

Nagano ski resorts should be open by mid Dec. You can also try Aomori or Akita.

only_lonely 17-11-2018 12:35 AM

Which airport u guys enter and which airline?

c1steady 19-11-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thwysg (Post 117619231)
Hmm if anyone knew, he would have been God like or struck rich. :D

Can try Chubu area - Takayama, Shirakawago, Karuizawa, Kanazawa? Tohoku also has snow.

Takayama and Shirakawago no snow 3rd week of December. Was training everyday last year when I went

Sent from Google using GAGT

thwysg 20-11-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c1steady (Post 117684513)
Takayama and Shirakawago no snow 3rd week of December. Was training everyday last year when I went

Sent from Google using GAGT

It really boils down to the weather conditions. Just like Hokkaido this year, first snowfall is late due to recent warm temperatures.

https://tenki.jp/lite/forecaster/okamoto/2018/11/18/2704.html

Ruriel 20-11-2018 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c1steady (Post 117684513)
Takayama and Shirakawago no snow 3rd week of December. Was training everyday last year when I went

Sent from Google using GAGT

Shirakawa-Go 2 years ago had snow in 2nd week Dec. It really depends on the weather conditions. Not a 100% thing.

only_lonely 23-11-2018 09:00 PM

Final plan I'll go Aomori and akita.

tt32003 24-11-2018 04:36 PM

Thought saw report few days ago snow in Hokkaido delayed by almost one month this year ?

Only like this week then only they have first snow in hokkaido

So sure if other parts will be affected as well


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.