My Tokyo Nom Nom Thread

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was lucky there's an outlet near my hotel and it's situated in a quiet neighbourhood. No queue to get a seat but there's still a 10mins wait after ordering

noob me didn't know they are famous, and regret didn't take a wobbly video like this

Reminds me of my belly sia. Extra wobbly and fluffy after JP trip.

elnewbie

Reaction score
Are these pancakes available in Osaka ?

I was lucky there's an outlet near my hotel and it's situated in a quiet neighbourhood. No queue to get a seat but there's still a 10mins wait after ordering

noob me didn't know they are famous, and regret didn't take a wobbly video like this

nemo88

Reaction score
Really??! Not monkey brain? i really thought it is and that the cod fish label is a mistake.... :s13: silly me

Hahaha ... :s13: The kanji is 白子, which is shirako. You can google shirako for pictures and explanation.

Crexzz

Master Member
Reaction score
the premium pancake only available at 3 time slots every day, limited to 20. The 'normal' pancake is still nice too

Not sure if every outlet has the same time slot, but it's 20 servings of premium pancake per time slot

GsCCm22.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.