Qn on 8-seater car from Nippon Car Rental in Hokkaido

desboo

Reaction score
Anyone rented W-A class (Honda Stepwagon or Nissan Serena) vehicle from Nippon Car in Hokkaido before?

I would like to know if the car can comfortably fit 6 adults and 3 large luggage. Can one of the back seats be folded up for additional space? Please share photo of interior if possible.

Thanks!

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think u can go to Honda or Nissan Japan website .. usually they have very good description of the cars with videos

Ilovepolkadots

Reaction score
i rented a stepwagon in january i think if u stack the luggage its possible to fit but not very comfortable for the 6th person.
one of the chair at the last row can be put down for ur luggages.
so 2 adult at 1st row, 3 in 2nd row and 1 adult at the last row with luggage

i think vell fire wil be better for 6 adults and 3 large suitcase

desboo

Reaction score
i rented a stepwagon in january i think if u stack the luggage its possible to fit but not very comfortable for the 6th person.
one of the chair at the last row can be put down for ur luggages.
so 2 adult at 1st row, 3 in 2nd row and 1 adult at the last row with luggage

i think vell fire wil be better for 6 adults and 3 large suitcase

Thanks! As long as 1 side of the 3rd row can be folded down, it is good enough for me.

Tried to look at resources online but there seems to be several variants of the models, and some of the pictures look like 3rd row's back rest is one whole piece, instead of half-half (or something like that) split.

I don't really want the next bigger class, which is Alphard, as it cost 50% more in rental costs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.