ramen food court

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's a ramen food court in odaiba, aqua city, very similar to ramen champion that they bring in gd ramen stores, 6 of them

anyone tried?

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
there's a ramen food court in odaiba, aqua city, very similar to ramen champion that they bring in gd ramen stores, 6 of them

anyone tried?

I tried that before in April. But it wasn't that fantastic to be honest. I think there are other better choices in that mall.

thwysg

Reaction score
Ramen food court in Odaiba is no longer a common area like a food court. Visited it twice before the stalls had their own sitting areas. Average. You can only choose a particular stall to eat within its premises.

Why not just try ramen stalls on their own? Not tried the popular ones among tourists but I’ve tried those on its own like Muginae and Tsukemen Enji via Tabelog. Afuri is the only chain that I’ve tried twice too. Like the light soup with a tinge of yuzu.

There’s a takoyaki museum at Decks Tokyo, next door if you’re keen in food court style. Smaller one compared to the one in Osaka.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.